You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kiwi1960

I'm tired of reporting this so...

6 comments in this topic

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,457 posts

Just played a game...,. stutter was TEN TIMES WORSE!!!

PLEASE FIX THE STUTTER! IT WAS TEN TIMES WORSE TODAY...

First game of the day, and I know it was the server to blame, yet again, No post game results.

Go back to port, try to bring up the stats and I get this...

Detailed Statistics are only available for battles played during the current game session

Really? A game I'd just finished, if you can call it that, less than 10 seconds previously, THAT is how I know its the server... its like the server thinks I was playing on A server but NOT the one I was on.

Edited by kiwi1960
  • Cool 2

[META_]
Members
1,840 posts
19,090 battles
4 hours ago, kiwi1960 said:

Just played a game...,. stutter was TEN TIMES WORSE!!!

PLEASE FIX THE STUTTER! IT WAS TEN TIMES WORSE TODAY...

First game of the day, and I know it was the server to blame, yet again, No post game results.

Go back to port, try to bring up the stats and I get this...

Detailed Statistics are only available for battles played during the current game session

Really? A game I'd just finished, if you can call it that, less than 10 seconds previously, THAT is how I know its the server... its like the server thinks I was playing on A server but NOT the one I was on.

Yesterday I had a ton of invisible ships and a couple disconnected issues yesterday......good to see you here kiwi 🥝.....

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,457 posts
Just now, Meta_Man said:

Yesterday I had a ton of invisible ships and a couple disconnected issues yesterday......good to see you here kiwi 🥝.....

Yes, I'm too busy trying to figure out where my guns are aiming (the bug makes it impossible to fire them) to even look for other issues like Klingon Birds of Prey in cloak mode...

Good to see you too.... except... I'm not a fruit, two different words ... Kiwi Bird and Kiwifruit...

[META_]
Members
1,840 posts
19,090 battles
2 minutes ago, kiwi1960 said:

Yes, I'm too busy trying to figure out where my guns are aiming (the bug makes it impossible to fire them) to even look for other issues like Klingon Birds of Prey in cloak mode...

Good to see you too.... except... I'm not a fruit, two different words ... Kiwi Bird and Kiwifruit...

I couldn't help it....it was funny to me......happy hunting captain 

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,457 posts
1 minute ago, Meta_Man said:

I couldn't help it....it was funny to me......happy hunting captain 

Hmmmm.... I can peck you to death you know! Its an old joke that (for me) goes back decades, its how I learnt to be a sarcastic (censored) :cap_rambo:

• Cool 1

[OGZR]
Members
58 posts
11,040 battles

They will get right on that after they finish the commander rework and implement subs.  Need to finish the more important things.

• Meh 1