You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WM1957

Ships no longer available

28 comments in this topic

[PHD]
Members
353 posts
11,904 battles

What ships that were once available but have been pulled? Three at come to mind are Missouri, Musashi, and Smolensk. Any others to add to the list?

[-TKS-]
Members
1,303 posts
11,288 battles

Tier VII Belfast, Imperator Nikolai, Guliuo Ceseare, Enterprise, Kutuzov, Gremyaschy, Kamikaze, Jean Bart, Black, and Fujin to name a few.

• Cool 1

[-KAK-]
Members
648 posts
13,960 battles

In no particular order:

Smolensk, Missouri, Musashi, Kronshtadt, Jean Bart, Enterprise, Benham, Mikhail Kutuzov, Belfast (The original, not '43), Giulio Cesare, Kamikaze, Kamikaze R, Fujin, Gremyaschy, Imperator Nikolai I. 

Soon to be followed by Somers (She may be back, we don't know), Thunderer, Georgia, and Massachusetts.

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,901 battles
Just now, Usedcarjock said:

Tier VII Belfast, Imperator Nikolai, Guliuo Ceseare, Enterprise, Kutuzov, Gremyaschy, Kamikaze, Jean Bart, Black, and Fujin to name a few.

Nikolai and Kutuzov could arguably be re-introduced to the game at this point and not be considered necessarily OP anymore.

• Cool 1

[CO-OP]
Members
3,938 posts
31,887 battles

Imp Nikolai, Belfast (original,) Gremyashchy, Giulio Cesare, Kamikaze (and her 2 clones), Enterprise, Puerto Rico

In addition, the Azure Lane, ARP, High School Fleet, and Transformer ships.

Edited by HamptonRoads

[TFFOX]
Members
1,136 posts
4,366 battles

Smaland and thunderer leaving in month and a half

[-TKS-]
Members
1,303 posts
11,288 battles
4 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Nikolai and Kutuzov could arguably be re-introduced to the game at this point and not be considered necessarily OP anymore.

Oh most certainly. Wouldn’t be surprised if Kutuzov B is the next Black Friday ship.

[UNHLY]
Members
5,376 posts
14,897 battles
13 minutes ago, TheOmegaDuck said:

Soon to be followed by Somers (She may be back, we don't know), Thunderer, Georgia, and Massachusetts.

Don’t forget Smaland and Alaska 

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,901 battles
9 minutes ago, Usedcarjock said:

Oh most certainly. Wouldn’t be surprised if Kutuzov B is the next Black Friday ship.

That, and because the proliferation of CVs at T4 just eat Nikolai alive nowadays.

[KWF]
Members
6,719 posts
7,321 battles
14 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Kronshdadt too, aside from the 750k FXP pricetag the ship could be easily reintroduced without affecting balans at all.

[WOLFG]
Members
273 posts
4,592 battles
1 minute ago, HamptonRoads said:

Imp Nikolai, Belfast (original,) Gremyashchy, Giulio Cesare, Kamikaze (and her 2 clones), Enterprise, Puerto Rico

In addition, the Azure Lane, ARP and High School fleet ships.

The collab ships aren't permanently removed like the others you mentioned, they are simply only available when the Collab is going on. Plus, I doubt anyone could argue that what effectively amounts to clones of Kongo, Cleveland, Admiral Graf Spee, etc are creating an imbalance in the game.  

[A-I-M]
Members
4,105 posts
15,369 battles
16 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

In addition, the Azure Lane, ARP, High School Fleet, and Transformer ships.

These are only distinctions in cosmetics. Their identically performing tech tree and premium ship prototypes have been and remain continuously available.

Banned
1,678 posts
1,286 battles
1 minute ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

These are only distinctions in cosmetics. Their identically performing tech tree and premium ship prototypes have been and remain continuously available.

There is no identical tech tree version of the Harekaze

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
5,272 posts
8,377 battles

Kronshtadt  belongs on this list as well.  

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,358 posts
12,332 battles

Black may be different than the others, as it is supposed to also be back for coal at some point like Flint and Neustrashimy.

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,901 battles
22 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Kronshdadt too, aside from the 750k FXP pricetag the ship could be easily reintroduced without affecting balans at all.

True story.  Stalingrad and Petropavlovsk make Kronshtadt seem average at best these days.

[KWF]
Members
6,719 posts
7,321 battles
12 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

True story.  Stalingrad and Petropavlovsk make Kronshtadt seem average at best these days.

I mean if I remember correctly, the big thing Kron had going for it was survivability, the gunnery was pretty wonky.

Wouldn't hurt to have it for coal or something else if they don't wanna sell it at the original FXP price.

Members
6,336 posts
1 hour ago, AdmiralFox08 said:

Smaland and thunderer leaving in month and a half

As well as Georgia, Massachusetts, and Alaska.  

Somers in another month.

[TFFOX]
Members
1,136 posts
4,366 battles
25 minutes ago, Kesh_Lives said:

As well as Georgia, Massachusetts, and Alaska.  

Somers in another month.

:( I wanted somers but i'd have to grind 17K steel in 2 months AND not use the steel on my thunderer grind

[ARGSY]
Members
25,680 posts
19,754 battles
1 hour ago, Princess_Daystar said:

Ragnarok and Ignis Purgatio are another set that have been removed.

These aren't as critical since they are essentially premium clones of the Amagi at the same tier (very slightly buffed sigma for a three second longer reload; most people won't notice the difference on a per-salvo basis). Unlike the Kii (which has torpedoes and different AA/Secondaries), they don't have any special gimmick to set them apart or make them infamous.

1 hour ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

1 hour ago, USS_Taylor_Swift said:

There is no identical tech tree version of the Harekaze

AL Yukikaze is also distinguished from the others in her ability to mount F3 torpedoes at Tier 8 (and ONLY F3's, nor can she take torpedo reload booster).

WG have done quite the job of milking the Kagero hull for everything it's worth and making quite a distinct gimmick for each hull (Asashio, Harekaze, Kagero, Yukikaze), and I know they had something called the HSF Arashi in testing, which was stock Kagero with the original IJN guns pulled off, three single German 150mm turrets put on, and hydroacoustic search. I came across one in battle, and the hydro was a freaking nuisance.

[FOXY]
Members
3,376 posts
8,171 battles
4 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

These aren't as critical since they are essentially premium clones of the Amagi at the same tier (very slightly buffed sigma for a three second longer reload; most people won't notice the difference on a per-salvo basis). Unlike the Kii (which has torpedoes and different AA/Secondaries), they don't have any special gimmick to set them apart or make them infamous.

AL Yukikaze is also distinguished from the others in her ability to mount F3 torpedoes at Tier 8 (and ONLY F3's, nor can she take torpedo reload booster).

WG have done quite the job of milking the Kagero hull for everything it's worth and making quite a distinct gimmick for each hull (Asashio, Harekaze, Kagero, Yukikaze), and I know they had something called the HSF Arashi in testing, which was stock Kagero with the original IJN guns pulled off, three single German 150mm turrets put on, and hydroacoustic search. I came across one in battle, and the hydro was a freaking nuisance.

they still arent available anymore. OP was just asking what ships are no longer available.