Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RiverBend__

Conqueror Special Repair Teams (SRTs)

6 comments in this topic

[NAWRL]
Members
23 posts
14,383 battles

Gents,

The SRTs repair 1989 HP per second for 20 seconds.  Sometimes in game I get a huge, almost 40,000 return of HP.  Other times it goes for 2 seconds, the clock keeps running but it seems to have limited out at 4,000 HP.  Other times, like all repair parties, you can not even engage it.

What are the rules governing when the HP return is limited?  How can I maximize my repair parties?  Is 4 x 20 x 1989 = 159,120HP even possible?

Thanks in advance.

[WOLFC]
Members
3,380 posts
12,101 battles

If you look at your health bar, the amount that can be healed is indicated (I believe it is a lighter grey). The type of damage inflicted is important relative to how much damage can be repaired. For example, fire damage is 100% repairable, while repair of penetration damage is less and citadel damage even less than that. The exact specifics vary by ship/consumable.

Edited by Nevermore135

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
32,203 posts
26,997 battles
4 hours ago, Nevermore135 said:

If you look at your health bar, the amount that can be healed is indicated (I believe it is a lighter grey). The type of damage inflicted is important relative to how much damage can be repaired. For example, fire damage is 100% repairable, while repair of penetration damage is less and citadel damage even less than that. The exact specifics vary by ship/consumable.

The part in bold is absolutely critical in milking Conqueror's Mega Healz for all its worth.

You will find for example, Conqueror Repair Party being extremely good if you can "control" the damage you take.  Taking a bunch of HE Spam (to a degree, mind your HP pool), Fire damage, even a bunch of AP Pens, Conqueror can bounce back really good.  The problem however is if you slip up, or someone outplays you, and lands some big Citadel damage.

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Consumables#Repair_Party

Conqueror's Repair Party can heal back a whopping 75% of damage (way above the norms for Repair Party), 100% Fire / Flood damage (all Repair Parties do that), but only 10% of Citadel damage.

Guard your Citadel.

Watch your ship Icon and see how much your Repair Party actually can return before you use it.

And you'll get people mad at you for "printing a new hull" the same match.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[WOLFG]
Members
151 posts
12,223 battles

And remember, damage from ramming is 100% repairable. With a ramming flag you can just ram the heavy cruisers that you can’t overmatch! :cap_haloween:

Sign in to follow this