Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BCFOFF

Divisions

6 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
6 posts
2 battles

Will Divisions always be limited to 3 players? I have a clan like many do and i expect this to grow as time goes on. team play is a huge factor to many people the social aspect of the game is a big thing to many. Currently we are limited to only 3 of our clan members playing together. Will this change in the future?  

Beta Testers
128 posts
1,088 battles

Will Divisions always be limited to 3 players? I have a clan like many do and i expect this to grow as time goes on. team play is a huge factor to many people the social aspect of the game is a big thing to many. Currently we are limited to only 3 of our clan members playing together. Will this change in the future?  

Divisions is the same in World of Tanks (Platoons) and yes its limit is 3. On WoT it used to be only 2 unless you had premium then you could add a 3rd but they got rid of that. If you have more than 3 that wants to play with you, the best way to do it is have either the extra players division up and one of you count then press the battle button and hope both get into the same match. Or wait for I won't know what they will call them in WoWs yet but in WoT we have Clan Wars which is a limit of 15 players facing another clan of 15 players or Strongholds which can do 6v6 8v8 or 15v15, Unfortunately they will not increase the division pass 3 Sorry! They don't want OP divisions in pup matches I mean would you like it if you were in a random team up against 15 team clan who has communication?

Edited by Captain_JHawk

Beta Testers
109 posts
82 battles

Divisions is the same in World of Tanks (Platoons) and yes its limit is 3. On WoT it used to be only 2 unless you had premium then you could add a 3rd but they got rid of that. If you have more than 3 that wants to play with you, the best way to do it is have either the extra players division up and one of you count then press the battle button and hope both get into the same match. Or wait for I won't know what they will call them in WoWs yet but in WoT we have Clan Wars which is a limit of 15 players facing another clan of 15 players or Strongholds which can do 6v6 8v8 or 15v15, Unfortunately they will not increase the division pass 3 Sorry! They don't want OP divisions in pup matches I mean would you like it if you were in a random team up against 15 team clan who has communication?

This. Highly unlikely they will ever allow greater then 3 players in divisions, platoons(tanks), or flights(planes). Just makes the game too unbalanced

Beta Testers
128 posts
1,088 battles

This. Highly unlikely they will ever allow greater then 3 players in divisions, platoons(tanks), or flights(planes). Just makes the game too unbalanced

That's what i said lol. In WoT my clan mates will sync up all the time and we can get 2 platoons on the same team so in fairness that's 6 clan mates on a team ;) Now can you sync up everytime? No! It is common though and with the amount of people in WoWS this could be done quite frequently.

Beta Testers
390 posts
2,570 battles

Yep we did sync drops in the Templar Clan way back in WOT. Sometimes you are on the same team, sometimes the other team.

Having 9 - 12 tanks all on one team with mics and a good caller. 100% win chance.

It's to imbalanced to stack teams with cooperating players in the "all for none" games that are pubbies.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
128 posts
1,088 battles

Yep we did sync drops in the Templar Clan way back in WOT. Sometimes you are on the same team, sometimes the other team.

Having 9 - 12 tanks all on one team with mics and a good caller. 100% win chance.

It's to imbalanced to stack teams with cooperating players in the "all for none" games that are pubbies.

Haha I agree!

Sign in to follow this