You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

fun with and against CVS , anti plane damage tactics also

13 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
1,840 posts
19,004 battles

Hello captains:cap_cool: , Here is a video of  me in and against CVS . I show brawling in CVs , I show how to mitigate some of the plane damage . I explain towards the end of the video my perspective of why I feel CVs bring important attributes to the game . My Youtube channel is Meta_Man2002 please subscribe if you like the videos and the different perspective I try to bring  . I always believe you should try to see things from multiple angles :cap_rambo::cap_popcorn: . Happy hunting captains .

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,336 posts
14,167 battles

Good to see! I don’t mind playing against cv, I think it does make the game different and fun. I am disappointed tho when I load up my smaland in ranked and there is no CV :)

Beta Testers
3,315 posts
26,945 battles
47 minutes ago, Meta_Man said:

Hello captains:cap_cool: , Here is a video of  me in and against CVS . I show brawling in CVs , I show how to mitigate some of the plane damage . I explain towards the end of the video my perspective of why I feel CVs bring important attributes to the game . My Youtube channel is Meta_Man2002 please subscribe if you like the videos and the different perspective I try to bring  . I always believe you should try to see things from multiple angles :cap_rambo::cap_popcorn: . Happy hunting captains .

Been watching some of your video's and just saying thanks ................................ 

[META_]
Members
1,840 posts
19,004 battles
4 minutes ago, Tachnechdorus said:

Been watching some of your video's and just saying thanks ................................ 

Thank you , appreciate it....

[META_]
Members
1,840 posts
19,004 battles
29 minutes ago, ditka_Fatdog said:

Good to see! I don’t mind playing against cv, I think it does make the game different and fun. I am disappointed tho when I load up my smaland in ranked and there is no CV :)

I play Halland sometimes, I know the feeling...it seems like mm kmows,lol

[AK-49]
Members
454 posts
10,521 battles

Since I've reached Tier VIII with a Shokaku, I'm finding it difficult to get into positive credit generating. I think I need to learn which ships to avoid with intensified AA and adjust my attack approaches to void or minimize crossfire from other red ships.

[META_]
Members
1,840 posts
19,004 battles
59 minutes ago, Aurora_7 said:

Since I've reached Tier VIII with a Shokaku, I'm finding it difficult to get into positive credit generating. I think I need to learn which ships to avoid with intensified AA and adjust my attack approaches to void or minimize crossfire from other red ships.

Remember hitting big slow ships that can heal give less xp and credits than lighter skinned ships with less hp to begin with or do not have heals...

[CVA16]
Members
6,858 posts
21,047 battles

Your Belfast is a good example of how it isn't just the CV damage. Its the spotting. You were spotted and locked in by the torps planes and were mostly lucky the red surface ships didn't kill you while you were dodging.

[AK-49]
Members
454 posts
10,521 battles
4 hours ago, Meta_Man said:

Remember hitting big slow ships that can heal give less xp and credits than lighter skinned ships with less hp to begin with or do not have heals...

Yeah, I try to pick on the ca's and cl's over the BB's but they seem to be really clustering with their AA. Even if get in a good run I end up flying over a good chunk of their fleet and get obliterated. I've been doing the ranked battles lately and they seem to be more manageable for me. At least I can get positive credit earnings.

Edited by Aurora_7

[META_]
Members
1,840 posts
19,004 battles
1 hour ago, Aurora_7 said:

Yeah, I try to pick on the ca's and cl's over the BB's but they seem to be really clustering with their AA. Even if get in a good run I end up flying over a good chunk of their fleet and get obliterated. I've been doing the ranked battles lately and they seem to be more manageable for me. At least I can get positive credit earnings.

A cpl things to add....when torping , torp bow and stern away from torpedo bulge protection...also attack from the front where they will be running into your attack so not in the aa bubble as long...good luck

[WPORT]
Members
11,541 posts
15,861 battles

:cap_popcorn:

[AK-49]
Members
454 posts
10,521 battles
13 hours ago, Meta_Man said:

A cpl things to add....when torping , torp bow and stern away from torpedo bulge protection...also attack from the front where they will be running into your attack so not in the aa bubble as long...good luck

Thanks, I try to drop torps in front of their bows and start my dive drops as their coming towards me. I need to improve on my releaser timing.

• Cool 1

[-BUI-]
Members
2,707 posts
7,103 battles
On 1/5/2021 at 11:31 AM, ditka_Fatdog said:

Playing CV in ranked right now is awful, every game has 3-4 DDs per side and its very difficult to deal with that many DDs at the same time.