Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mister_Tanman

Jean Bart Wont Fire!

12 comments in this topic

[FT]
Members
270 posts
12,154 battles

Enough of this WOW! You know there is an issue with the JB not firing sometimes even when you are smashing the button over and over. It has been reported and yet you still won't address it!

Here is the replay you are asking for. Look at the last minute before I die, I am locked on to the Thunder, the guns are loaded and it won't fire.

It very frustrating

20210104_210449_PFSB518-Jean-Bart_45_Zigzag.wowsreplay

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[X-PN]
Members
2,090 posts
13,600 battles
26 minutes ago, Mister_Tanman said:

Enough of this WOW! You know there is an issue with the JB not firing sometimes even when you are smashing the button over and over. It has been reported and yet you still won't address it!

Here is the replay you are asking for. Look at the last minute before I die, I am locked on to the Thunder, the guns are loaded and it won't fire.

Stupid. 

20210104_210449_PFSB518-Jean-Bart_45_Zigzag.wowsreplay

Just had same problem with Bourgogne.  It's loaded or reloaded and green but won't fire... I lived but kept me from killing a ship.

I've heard some CC's talking about it too.  Any ship with MBRB is susceptible to it happening.

Edited by YouSatInGum

[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator, Privateers
3,529 posts
18,437 battles

Hi,

@Gneisenau013

Can you look into this technical issue please

regards,

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,134 posts
16,115 battles

Same with mine. As someone mentioned above this bug doesn't appear to be limited to just the JB, but for the other ships it is very random whereas the JB seems to be pretty much every time you take it out (and several times in the same match).

Sadly I have pretty much given up playing my JB until this get fixed.

[PVE]
Members
9,003 posts
25,340 battles

Good to know... I'll make sure to dust off that flake in co-op...bummer though...the JB Isa fun BB to run in random...was planning on decking it out w/econ signals & farming some FXP & ECXP w/it.

[WOLFC]
Members
267 posts
10,737 battles
2 hours ago, Mister_Tanman said:

It has been reported and yet you still won't address it!

WGing don't care about surface gunnery ships. Now if this was a bug with CV's it would of been hot patched with in two hours. 

Edited by JBR40
spelling
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Meh 1

[OBSO]
Members
62 posts
7,927 battles

you know Ive had this happen to a few ships too, I dunno what MBRB is, but I have certainly had the green circles indicate i am on target and wont fire. Ive had torpedos do it too. Infact while streaming a kamakazie match on the turkey event account I spent most of the game doing nothing because my torps wouldnt fire and the guns, despite the target circles moving to the target and turning green, would fire somewhere else, different direction) than I was point. after I was hit a few times and took damage the torpedoes started working. match was over and too late to contribute to battle. The point was to die so someone could get an award and it wasnt my account anyways, it was a temp event account so I didnt worry but now that I have a kazie I hope it dont happen again.

[RST]
Members
570 posts
12,480 battles

Was watching Boggzy stream last night and he was experiencing it when I was watching...I believe he was playing Bourgogne.

[CRUEL]
Members
557 posts
11,034 battles
11 hours ago, YouSatInGum said:

Just had same problem with Bourgogne.  It's loaded or reloaded and green but won't fire... I lived but kept me from killing a ship.

I've heard some CC's talking about it too.  Any ship with MBRB is susceptible to it happening.

I thought I was alone or it was my mouse or something. Yeah my borug has been experiencing it too. Costs several seconds of my reload booster. 

[FT]
Members
270 posts
12,154 battles

It seems to be tied to the reload booster. 

But again, no response from admins concerning an OBVIOUS issue!

Sign in to follow this