Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SourHammer

Weird ranked glitch?

6 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,902 posts
11,540 battles

So yesterday when I logged off I was rank 3 silver.   Just logged in to play today and win a battle,  it says I moved up a rank, but now Im only rank 6 silver.  Even if I was playing in my sleep and lost all night long you cant lose rank 5.    

Alpha Tester
1,902 posts
11,540 battles
4 minutes ago, D_S_K said:

I think a new ranked started today

Yea,  i wasnt aware that it was going to do that it weirded me out a little. 

[--K--]
Members
5,429 posts
18,817 battles

No I think Rank is bugged. I logged into today and played some Rank. Made it to Bronze R4+1 star, logged off to do some adult stuff and when I came back I was Bronze Rank7. 
Where the hell did my progress go? 

[PVE]
Members
9,067 posts
25,439 battles
2 hours ago, RedSeaBear said:

No I think Rank is bugged. I logged into today and played some Rank. Made it to Bronze R4+1 star, logged off to do some adult stuff and when I came back I was Bronze Rank7. 
Where the hell did my progress go? 

Think OP's glitch is different from your glitch...his is explained by the new week starting...your's sounds like it deserves it's own thread (in the bug reports section) or a ticket to support.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[PVE]
Members
9,067 posts
25,439 battles
5 hours ago, SourHammer said:

Yea,  i wasnt aware that it was going to do that it weirded me out a little. 

I just started playing on the 1dt for the 1st time since last March & I was playing some ranked & was looking all over for anyplace where it let you know how much time was left in the week.

There was places that told you when the season ended but not the individual week (at least that I could find).

If it's there & I'm missing it somebody can farm themselves a TY notification/emoji if they could screenshot it for me.

Sign in to follow this