You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BlailBlerg

When are the last days to get Thunderer, Georgia etc?

12 comments in this topic

Members
4,272 posts
15,135 battles

It's approx Feb 15th. But Id probably verify that, and grab earlier if you can.

edit: links for verification

Edited by Rollingonit

[UNHLY]
Members
5,374 posts
14,897 battles

End of day February 16th. The snowflakes expire on the 17th as listed in game (approximately 5am EST on the 17th), and we know they will run through the end of 10.0. 

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
4,411 posts
13,106 battles

Got both of the Major ones: Alaska and Georgia. It's not like those 2 are OP like Thunderer, but I'm sincerely curious as to what's replacing them? Because I've seen the T10 Vampire in a match the other day, I wonder if Vampire will be more powerful than Smalland?

[ARGSY]
Members
25,666 posts
19,741 battles
4 hours ago, Crokodone said:

Because I've seen the T10 Vampire in a match the other day, I wonder if Vampire will be more powerful than Smalland?

Vampire II will be different from Smaland. Imagine Daring tied to Dr Frankenstein's bench and injected with a heavy dose of Haida's DNA, so she loses one torpedo rack but picks up Haida's creeping smoke. There are some other changes as well, but I can't remember what they are; best to hit the Dev Blog for yourself, and remember that anything can change right up to the moment of release.

Hell, it can change AFTER the moment of release, although when that happens the changes are usually for the better. Cossack, for example, got a couple of major buffs partway through the grind event to win her and AFTER some people had already put down money for her.

By all means, hold resources back for Vampire if that's what you want. But remember that all they could end up keeping is the basic flavour (T10 Mega-Haida), and that the specific numbers might or might not be high enough to attract your adoration. I'm hoping she's a good ship and available for the right resource (I just blew all my FXP on Smaland), because she's an existing museum ship from my country of birth that I've actually visited and been on, but if she turns out to be meh then I will spend resources on other things first.

[TFFOX]
Members
1,136 posts
4,359 battles
9 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

End of day February 16th. 

&%)*$#&Q@*#)!!!!!! great. have to grind 94K coal in a month to get thunderer. greeeeaaaaattttt.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
16,625 posts
4,774 battles
32 minutes ago, AdmiralFox08 said:

&%)*$#&Q@*#)!!!!!! great. have to grind 94K coal in a month to get thunderer. greeeeaaaaattttt.

Santa crates will help that enormously. (Unless RNGeebus decides that you're not flavor of the month).

[TFFOX]
Members
1,136 posts
4,359 battles
1 hour ago, iDuckman said:

Santa crates will help that enormously. (Unless RNGeebus decides that you're not flavor of the month).

now gonna waste my money on "satan crates". i might if I get desperate though...

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
16,625 posts
4,774 battles
43 minutes ago, AdmiralFox08 said:

now gonna waste my money on "satan crates". i might if I get desperate though...

Sorry, they're gone.  So NVM

[TFFOX]
Members
1,136 posts
4,359 battles
4 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Sorry, they're gone.  So NVM

oh... any other ways? in the 94K estimate i counted in my 1500 steel from ranked. all I can think of is "more resources" containers, and hope I pull a coal supercontainer. 

[DAS]
Members
1,046 posts
11,066 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralFox08 said:

oh... any other ways? in the 94K estimate i counted in my 1500 steel from ranked. all I can think of is "more resources" containers, and hope I pull a coal supercontainer. 

Any missions/dockyard/etc. that happen to be in the game between now and then.

[TFFOX]
Members
1,136 posts
4,359 battles
8 minutes ago, epojokke said:

Any missions/dockyard/etc. that happen to be in the game between now and then.

o7 thx