Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Cit_the_bed

Need new maps, game is getting pretty boring.

10 comments in this topic

[USRUS]
[USRUS]
Members
1,832 posts
22,726 battles

How many years can a man play two brothers?

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
146 posts
14,311 battles

That depends... are they dumb or do they know you're a playa that's dating them both?

Seriously though, you have good point.  That map sucks.

• Haha 1

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,816 posts
24,971 battles

You won't be worrying about maps much longer. It'll get more entertaining both in game and on the forums when subs are launched. Did you notice that the port filter shows a sub icon - inactive but present? 

[USRUS]
[USRUS]
Members
1,832 posts
22,726 battles
4 hours ago, Khafni said:

You won't be worrying about maps much longer. It'll get more entertaining both in game and on the forums when subs are launched. Did you notice that the port filter shows a sub icon - inactive but present? 

I tested subs and I don't feel too worried about them honestly. They will just make games longer. 

[RYZIN]
Members
10 posts
6,683 battles
3 hours ago, Cit_the_bed said:

I tested subs and I don't feel too worried about them honestly. They will just make games longer. 

If you thought chasing the CV to the A line was fun...wait until you get to search for a sub for 5 minutes!  

(Russel Crowe) “Are you not engaged!”

[USRUS]
[USRUS]
Members
1,832 posts
22,726 battles
22 hours ago, Ettenurb said:

If you thought chasing the CV to the A line was fun...wait until you get to search for a sub for 5 minutes!  

(Russel Crowe) “Are you not engaged!”

We all know subs will head right for the carriers, and it's about time carriers suffered a bit.

Members
31 posts
4,584 battles

Not just the maps, but the saturation of too many ships, air cancer, and soon subs in a small battlespace. The gameplay is over-crowded and all the maps have become CharlieFoxtrot kill zones. Only thing to do is hang back and snipe if you can. Random battles have become very boring. The limit should be 7 on 7 - more like Ranked Battles. In Ranked there is more opportunity to use the map and use strategy because you are not under constant fire and torpedo attack from everywhere at once.

[KOBK]
Members
534 posts
6,145 battles
On 1/4/2021 at 7:07 AM, Cit_the_bed said:

We all know subs will head right for the carriers, and it's about time carriers suffered a bit.

Unless they double the sumerged speed, its not worth chasing carriers in a sub. Its easy for dds to spot you and they are faster. Unless they leave in the live the inmortality of diving/surfacing quickly, you dont stand a chance against a decent dd as a sub

Members
9 posts
526 battles

The map's need to be larger.
They need to have longer games, to simulate REAL life scenarios, instead of rush, rush, rush...

The missions are better at that, instilling a sense of realism...

Then the varying versions of the maps are ok, however, one should have the option of selecting one's prefernces, i.e. no ring or no this or no that and only this type of map etc...

The arctic maps are cool, but they are too small, with a [edited], or battleship, I can sit and pick off many of the other ships from the home zone and they are not that challenging, especially when the "ai-capitanos" invariable rush in on most maps, in 1 -3 different ways...

Sign in to follow this