Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LabradorRetriever

Are Scenario matches counted on our forum battles count?

6 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
516 posts
22,050 battles

Have been wondering about this for the past year, when I noticed the discrepancy between what was listed on the website profile and the forum battles.   

Couldn't find anything in search,  I was away from the game for a good portion of 2017ish..  I apologise if this is a commonly known thing or actually announced somewhere.

As the only discussions on this subject that I recall(probably from 2016), was a lot of players asking about scenario stats.  And scenario player base at the time "assumed" that they didn't think to track this game mode at its inception.  There didn't seem to be any data to be gleaned for players.

In the online world we live, think we should know better now and that companies track everything!

So is this a case of battles being tracked internally, but not available on the main website - player profile?  That is very strange. Because for me that is a very big gap between the site and the battle count we have here.

I have 15K in random and co-op.  But a count of 19k battles.  I can confidently say I don't have 4k games in ranked or team battles.   At most I may have gone to ranked 2-3 matches, ever.

So to fill in that missing 4k games, that is a lot of content and my educated guess is from my scenario matches.  There is no detail here, but having an idea of how many battles I've spent there is interesting.

Any thoughts or insight into this?   Thanks!     @Hapa_Fodder

[RLGN]
Members
16,841 posts
29,512 battles
13 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

They are.

Unfortunately though the normal stats aren’t also tracked, just the battle count. :Smile_sad:

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
516 posts
22,050 battles
11 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Unfortunately though the normal stats aren’t also tracked, just the battle count. :Smile_sad:

Having detailed statistics would be so wild and mind boggling.   :cap_rambo:

Like when you have terrible teams and you barely manage to drag them all kicking and screaming/sinking to the finish line.

• Funny 1

[VRR]
[VRR]
Members
1,474 posts

Also unfortunately scenerios "aren't" WeGees priority. 

So many scenarios that have gone the way of the dodo because of their "Decade of the carrier rework" pun intended....no not really,  that they found it easier to scrub them rather than try and fix them .

Sigh.

Will we ever see scenerios come back to fruition. Who knows. Weegee is too busy pumping out cash grabs than having that poor dude at the south pole work on them .

Lol

Edited by Versili

[RLGN]
Members
16,841 posts
29,512 battles
1 hour ago, LabradorRetriever said:

Having detailed statistics would be so wild and mind boggling.   :cap_rambo:

Like when you have terrible teams and you barely manage to drag them all kicking and screaming/sinking to the finish line.

lol

So many times I’ve dragged the farming fools across the finish line, usually in my Ark Royal.

Sign in to follow this