Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MichiganEagle

How long is the discount for Ships?

8 comments in this topic

Members
575 posts
5,040 battles

I noticed there be big discounts for US ships and others.

Anyone know how long this lasts? A week? Longer? I have saved up some doubloonies and could buy three new port slots.

[K-POP]
Members
4,846 posts
13,415 battles

I haven’t seen any announcements, but if they’re discounts on tech tree ships you can mouse over the ship icon in the tree and it should tell you how much time is left on the discount. 

• Thanks 1

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,754 posts
4,771 battles

Sure you're not seeing your clan discounts?

Members
575 posts
5,040 battles
15 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Sure you're not seeing your clan discounts?

OHHHH, that could be it. I was generously offered a spot on a non-playing clan for "economic purposes" the other day, and I still have zero clue what that all entails. I noticed some extra coal trickling in, though.

[1984]
Members
4,482 posts
21,506 battles
2 hours ago, MichiganEagle said:

I noticed there be big discounts for US ships and others.

Anyone know how long this lasts? A week? Longer? I have saved up some doubloonies and could buy three new port slots.

If your clan has the naval base buffed, as it should, you will never get any better price on tech tree ships.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,754 posts
4,771 battles
10 hours ago, MichiganEagle said:

OHHHH, that could be it. I was generously offered a spot on a non-playing clan for "economic purposes" the other day, and I still have zero clue what that all entails. I noticed some extra coal trickling in, though.

Go into the [PSP] (ex-Clans) tab from Port and poke around the naval base.  It's beautifully rendered and you can see what the benefits are and will be.  (The WOLF clans pretty much exist for the same purpose, though some do play.)

9 hours ago, monpetitloup said:

If your clan has the naval base buffed, as it should, you will never get any better price on tech tree ships.

Pretty much this^.  I think you can still do better a low tiers with some sales, but a well0developed naval base is like a permanent sale.

• Thanks 1

[COOLI]
Members
1 post
12,084 battles

The discount used to be 50% for T2 - T5; 30% for T6 & T7; 15% for T8+.  So the clan discount is as good as it gets for T8+, but I'm hoping they'll hold a sale on some T6 & T7 some time soon.

Sign in to follow this