You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SkullDuggery05

Bring on the Subs!

19 comments in this topic

[TIGRB]
Members
235 posts
2,642 battles

After the last months performance of how the game is going I have changed my mind on Submarines in the game. Put at least 2 on each side in tiers 8 though 10 please. The player base has been horrible and the BB's camping and laying back are making the game frustrating as heck. If your in a DD you can't win. Just turn off chat because it's a double edge sword for you. If you don't spot and try to cap your going to be b-----d at. If you try and cap and get focused fire killed, radar,,Hydro etc, Your going to be told you stink, git gud, It's your fault. Then you look back and the BB's are no where to be found. They are camping behind an island while Cruisers and DD's get mauled by enemy BB's that have a little something hanging.

I blame a poor player base and World of Warships for putting in the game BB's that have a range of 20 to 26k. Just because your guns can fire that far does not mean they are effective in a battle with moving ships. Everyone seems to be trying to win the battle by avoiding it, letting others do all the fighting while twice a minute they fire their guns and pat themselves on the back because their paint job is still clean. Now, their are some players who do support, who do brawl, Who play as a team should but most just try and farm damage hoping the smaller ships [that are expendable to them] get enough kills so they can move in and score tons of HP so now they look good and the smaller guys are sunk. So bring the Subs in. I am going to get some and learn all I can about how to play them.

Then I am going after every camping and hiding chicken snot BB I can find and punching holes in you. I know this won't be a popular post but nothing else is going to make BB players more of Team players. I'm sorry but lobbing railroad cars from 20k out to me is NOT a team player. Just because you get some hits still does not mean your being effective. I know their are VERY good players who can play a Top tier BB and score big from max range but they are not that common. I have had a few good games doing that but it's not consistent. So anyway go ahead and tare my post apart but until BB's move up and give support to their TEAM MATES I can't wait for the Submarines.

Screenshot (94)_LI.jpg

Edited by SkullDuggery05
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Meh 7

[REVY]
Members
8,166 posts
6,118 battles
2 minutes ago, SkullDuggery05 said:

The player base has been horrible

/thread

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,776 posts
712 battles

ITT:

"I don't like the way other people play so burn the whole game down."

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 3

[TIGRB]
Members
235 posts
2,642 battles
1 minute ago, ramp4ge said:

ITT:

"I don't like the way other people play so burn the whole game down."

Ok CNN,,I didn't say everyone, Just the BB's And not ALL BB's are the Problem, But the Majority are. So don't take what I write out of context to justify your point. That's false.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 2
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

4,776 posts
712 battles
7 minutes ago, SkullDuggery05 said:

Ok CNN,,I didn't say everyone, Just the BB's And not ALL BB's are the Problem, But the Majority are. So don't take what I write out of context to justify your point. That's false.

Where did I say you said everyone?

You're literally accusing me of doing what you're doing right now. Stop projecting so hard.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 2

[O_O]
Members
6,910 posts
16,589 battles
27 minutes ago, SkullDuggery05 said:

After the last months performance of how the game is going I have changed my mind on Submarines in the game. Put at least 2 on each side in tiers 8 though 10 please. The player base has been horrible and the BB's camping and laying back are making the game frustrating as heck. If your in a DD you can't win. Just turn off chat because it's a double edge sword for you. If you don't spot and try to cap your going to be b-----d at. If you try and cap and get focused fire killed, radar,,Hydro etc, Your going to be told you stink, git gud, It's your fault. Then you look back and the BB's are no where to be found. They are camping behind an island while Cruisers and DD's get mauled by enemy BB's that have a little something hanging.

I blame a poor player base and World of Warships for putting in the game BB's that have a range of 20 to 26k. Just because your guns can fire that far does not mean they are effective in a battle with moving ships. Everyone seems to be trying to win the battle by avoiding it, letting others do all the fighting while twice a minute they fire their guns and pat themselves on the back because their paint job is still clean. Now, their are some players who do support, who do brawl, Who play as a team should but most just try and farm damage hoping the smaller ships [that are expendable to them] get enough kills so they can move in and score tons of HP so now they look good and the smaller guys are sunk. So bring the Subs in. I am going to get some and learn all I can about how to play them.

Then I am going after every camping and hiding chicken snot BB I can find and punching holes in you. I know this won't be a popular post but nothing else is going to make BB players more of Team players. I'm sorry but lobbing railroad cars from 20k out to me is NOT a team player. Just because you get some hits still does not mean your being effective. I know their are VERY good players who can play a Top tier BB and score big from max range but they are not that common. I have had a few good games doing that but it's not consistent. So anyway go ahead and tare my post apart but until BB's move up and give support to their TEAM MATES I can't wait for the Submarines.

What did I just read?  "...go ahead and tare [sic] my post apart..."  Well, since I was invited...! :Smile_facepalm::fish_book:

Edited by desmo_2
  • Cool 1

[TIGRB]
Members
235 posts
2,642 battles
5 minutes ago, ramp4ge said:

Where did I say you said everyone?

You're literally accusing me of doing what you're doing right now. Stop projecting so hard.

Burn the WHOLE game down....Look up definition of Whole-----meaning ALL----everything. Thatn includes all the players Mr. Acosta

[TIGRB]
Members
235 posts
2,642 battles
3 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

What did I just read?  "...go ahead and tare [sic] my post apart..."  Well, since I was invited...! :Smile_facepalm::fish_book:

Ok,,you got me!

4,776 posts
712 battles
4 minutes ago, SkullDuggery05 said:

Burn the WHOLE game down....Look up definition of Whole-----meaning ALL----everything. Thatn includes all the players Mr. Acosta

Implying that subs wouldn't impact anyone else's gameplay, just the BBs you don't like.

Okay.

[TIGRB]
Members
235 posts
2,642 battles
8 minutes ago, ramp4ge said:

Implying that subs wouldn't impact anyone else's gameplay, just the BBs you don't like.

Okay.

Well Mr Helper. Get into the solution as to what to do about camping and hiding BB's. I'll be glad to listen to YOUR solution.

• Meh 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,519 posts
14,832 battles

The subs are far from even being close to ready for prime time.

• Cool 2

4,776 posts
712 battles
12 minutes ago, SkullDuggery05 said:

Well Mr Helper. Get into the solution as to what to do about camping and hiding BB's. I'll be glad to listen to YOUR solution.

I don't need to figure out how to fix the game for you. You're the one that thinks it's a problem. Come up with a solution that's not dumb.

• Cool 3

[TIGRB]
Members
235 posts
2,642 battles
16 minutes ago, ramp4ge said:

I don't need to figure out how to fix the game for you. You're the one that thinks it's a problem. Come up with a solution that's not dumb.

I did. Submarine BB hunters. Juicy slabs of sitting like a duck meat. 

• Meh 2

4,776 posts
712 battles
18 minutes ago, SkullDuggery05 said:

I did. Submarine BB hunters. Juicy slabs of sitting like a duck meat. 

You're aware that aircraft carriers are a thing, right?

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
8,440 posts
12,390 battles
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

The subs are far from even being close to ready for prime time.

im still waiting for the tests that let us try out the T8s and T10s, i wanna know what those are like in those environments 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,519 posts
14,832 battles
19 minutes ago, tcbaker777 said:

im still waiting for the tests that let us try out the T8s and T10s, i wanna know what those are like in those environments 

That I think will be completely dependent on the sub to DD ratio.

[CLUMP]
Members
1,209 posts
1,514 battles

Subs are coming they inevitable :Smile_hiding:Just as inevitable as the Russian CV line as well :fish_cute_2: