You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BatRastardly

Clan Brawls - Forced to Play CV's?

8 comments in this topic

[187]
[187]
Members
196 posts
21,118 battles

I just read up on the Clan Brawls 13 that starts tonight. They set the max DD, BB, and CV allowed to 1 and the max CA/CL's to 2. When I apply my insane math skills to the 5v5 format I come up with "EACH TEAM MUST HAVE 1DD, 1BB, 1CV, AND 2 CA/CL'S."

One of the fun aspects of Clan Brawl 12 was that it was entirely CV-free. That, for me, out-weighs any rewards earned by winning. I could stomach the idea of randomly going up against either a CV/BB or a BB/BB combo. Going into a match when I know there's going to be CV's every time strips out most of the fun for me. I am unlikely to play much in Clan Brawl 13.

How do you feel?

[ANKER]
Members
1,421 posts
11,471 battles

So it's 1 CV and he only has 4 ships to pick on....

oh yeah.... sounds like "fun" to me....

It really makes you wonder who thinks of this stuff....

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 1

[CYNIC]
Members
2,880 posts
7,366 battles

Guess you missed out on 4v4 1ea?  The rewards are poo anyway, guess they're preparing us for the new ranked rewards.......

[META_]
Members
192 posts
2,716 battles

Also not jazzed on T10.  T9 has a much bigger (and more interesting) ship pool.

Edited by Fel0niusMonk
  • Cool 1

[187]
[187]
Members
196 posts
21,118 battles
29 minutes ago, Fel0niusMonk said:

Also not jazzed on T10.  T9 has a much bigger (and more interesting) ship pool.

Good point ... we get enough T10 playing Clan Battles. T9 in the last clan brawl was a nice change of pace.

[-TKS-]
Members
271 posts
9,097 battles
22 minutes ago, BatRastardly said:

Good point ... we get enough T10 playing Clan Battles. T9 in the last clan brawl was a nice change of pace.

can't force your players to get CV stockholm  syndrome if you "make" them play t9's

• Cool 1

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
1,806 posts

I played three tonight. The third revealed just how bad it can be. Being one dd and getting hunted to death by clouds of planes overhead the whole time inside a circle. Its over anyway. They win. We had a cv also but its not a regular cv guy since he was not online tonight we would have gone with two BB etc.

So this clan brawl gets a thumbs down. And enough is quite enough. We want a return to the original 7x7 clan BATTLE. Anything else is [edited].