Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Geisel

2020 Black Friday ship's camo

3 comments in this topic

[WOLF6]
Members
34 posts

Is anyone else having this problem? The 2020 Black Friday camo on my ships isn't completely black. The secondary guns, radars, boats and equipment plus the planes on the Kaga B aren't rendered in black.   I've tried all the game repair suggestions that I've found in the forums but nothing has worked. I thought this might be corrected when the current patch came out but also no luck. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

shot-20.12.16_00.09.33-0168.jpg

shot-20.12.16_00.13.40-0900.jpg

shot-20.12.16_00.14.44-0301.jpg

shot-20.12.16_00.15.08-0214.jpg

Edited by Geisel

[POP]
Members
4,749 posts
12,813 battles

The Black Friday ships have always been mostly black with chrome highlights. One of this year’s four (I want to say Atlanta) was teased without the chrome, but it was fixed to the black and chrome by the time it released. 

If you want your entire ship to be black, you’re options are either use the shadow lurker consumable camos, or mod the B camos to be all black. If you’re not sure how to do that, you can ask in the modding section and someone will be able to show you how to do it. 

[WOLF6]
Members
34 posts

The problem with these black ships, as you can see in the photos, is that they aren't all black as the past year's black ships have been. I've seen many CCs play these black ships on their streams and they're all completely black. The planes on the Kaga B are black, all the gun mounts are black, all the boats and equipment are black. Yes, they also have the chrome highlights as well. I have all the Black Friday ships, except the Dunkerque, and every one of them is completely black. The planes on the Graf Zeppelin B are black. All the guns on the Massachusetts B are black.  This is what I'm wondering about with this year's ships. Is anyone else experiencing this with their 2020 Black Friday ships?

Sign in to follow this