Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
gillhunter

Premium Time.

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

392
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
714 posts
30,374 battles

It appears like WoWS isn't going to put 365 day premium time on sale this year or did I miss it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,139
[FIRE2]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
27,715 battles

You have to wait till next weeks update. Usually sold at Christmas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,256
[TBW]
Members
10,720 posts
18,422 battles
3 minutes ago, gillhunter said:

It appears like WoWS isn't going to put 365 day premium time on sale this year or did I miss it?

Generally it's a New years event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
392
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
714 posts
30,374 battles
36 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

You have to wait till next weeks update. Usually sold at Christmas.

You may be correct. I looked at my credit card info and I bought it on December 23rd last year. I hope they put it on sale again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,879
[FML]
Members
4,118 posts
16,057 battles
1 hour ago, gillhunter said:

It appears like WoWS isn't going to put 365 day premium time on sale this year or did I miss it?

Mine just ran out today - and I don’t think I’ll renew it. I’ve grinded all the tech tree ships (except Vermont, which is underway, and CVs which I am bad at). And some 250 mil silver in the bank. So I’m not sure what value premium time is for me. Back to being f2p again! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,664
[PVE]
Members
12,854 posts
26,831 battles
18 minutes ago, gillhunter said:

You may be correct. I looked at my credit card info and I bought it on December 23rd last year. I hope they put it on sale again.

 

Want some of mine? They keep throwing it at me. They are going to be out of business and I am going to have like 3 years of PT left. :Smile_facepalm:

Image1.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
200
[TFFOX]
Members
920 posts
2,084 battles
41 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Want some of mine? They keep throwing it at me. They are going to be out of business and I am going to have like 3 years of PT left. :Smile_facepalm:

Image1.jpg

what the *freak*?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,321
[O_O]
Members
6,892 posts
16,520 battles
2 hours ago, gillhunter said:

It appears like WoWS isn't going to put 365 day premium time on sale this year or did I miss it?

FYI, it is for 360 days of premium time, not 365 (just so you are aware).  Every year people get their shorts in a wad because they saw '360' and assumed 'year', only to find out they are 5 days short.  Like it makes a difference.  Nowhere does that offer say "year", but it clearly shows 360 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,562
[NG-NL]
Members
6,300 posts
10,220 battles
45 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Want some of mine? They keep throwing it at me. They are going to be out of business and I am going to have like 3 years of PT left. :Smile_facepalm:

Image1.jpg

That explains where my premium time disappeared to :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,664
[PVE]
Members
12,854 posts
26,831 battles
16 minutes ago, AdmiralFox08 said:

what the *freak*?!

 

13 minutes ago, Reymu said:

That explains where my premium time disappeared to :Smile_trollface:

I bought a year of PT in summer of 2017 and none since (sometimes 30 days came with doubloons or a ship but never just PT). It has all come from crates, SC's, and free giveaways. They should call it rabbit time the way it multiplies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
200
[TFFOX]
Members
920 posts
2,084 battles
8 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I bought a year of PT in summer of 2017 and none since (sometimes 30 days came with doubloons or a ship but never just PT). It has all come from crates, SC's, and free giveaways. They should call it rabbit time the way it multiplies.

you lucky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
84
[TF-64]
Members
553 posts
19,816 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Want some of mine? They keep throwing it at me. They are going to be out of business and I am going to have like 3 years of PT left. :Smile_facepalm:

Image1.jpg

Yes please. I'll even do a terrible Oliver Twist impersonation. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
243
[BSL]
Members
1,232 posts
21,379 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

 

I bought a year of PT in summer of 2017 and none since (sometimes 30 days came with doubloons or a ship but never just PT). It has all come from crates, SC's, and free giveaways. They should call it rabbit time the way it multiplies.

I hear ya bro, I can't seem to get under 1000 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×