You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
wildcat18

Help from history buff's

6 comments in this topic

Members
395 posts

Year's ago I found some good info and pictures of Cleveland CL-55. But recently I have not been able to find much at all except the usual cut and paste from the same sites. Anyone have any good links on info, pictures etc on the Cleveland CL-55? Thank you in advance.

Members
395 posts
5 minutes ago, Slammer58 said:

Not sure if this is from one of the "same sites", but maybe here:  https://www.history.navy.mil/content/history/nhhc/search.html?q=CL-55

Thanks Slammer but yeah, same sites. Quite a few years ago I managed to find crew pictures and names. I think I even printed some stuff and its hiding in one of my files somewhere. When I first researched about her about 15-20 years ago, pages and files where being pulled together because a fire had destroyed some original files ( If my old memory serves me correctly) I always wondered if the Government had pulled files and pages together and had made them publicly available.

[REVY]
Members
8,164 posts
6,118 battles
On 12/15/2020 at 9:41 AM, wildcat18 said:

Year's ago I found some good info and pictures of Cleveland CL-55. But recently I have not been able to find much at all except the usual cut and paste from the same sites. Anyone have any good links on info, pictures etc on the Cleveland CL-55? Thank you in advance.