You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Players we Don't need in the game

28 comments in this topic

[REVY]
Members
8,167 posts
6,118 battles
6 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

image.png.1083496c5ad2525431b4bd432cc5b9f6.png

We've all seen worse.

UGToEFQ.jpg

• Haha 1

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,174 posts
22,715 battles
1 hour ago, Snargfargle said:

Hard to be cordial to some people.

One question. How'd he know???? :Smile_hiding::Smile_trollface:

• Funny 5
  • Haha 6

[WORX]
Members
12,050 posts
19,514 battles

Must've been a stellar CV performance, he was giving his rave review on there Snarg.

How "honest" was that review? I am not here to judge. This is the evolution of our expression.. From being polite and cordial to "take no prisoners" "its rigged" or the classic "we will not surrender."

Can we revert back? That is the question of the day.

[FORM]
Members
286 posts
1,885 battles
15 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

From being polite and cordial to "take no prisoners" "its rigged" or the classic "we will not surrender."

I think it's important to use please and thank you! Even if you only use plz/tnx or plx for both :)

wows-comms-01a.jpg.5402d1419655ce636b1ced3122b865f8.jpg

• Funny 2
  • Haha 1

[SHAFT]
Members
815 posts
18,401 battles
46 minutes ago, Khafni said:

One question. How'd he know???? :Smile_hiding::Smile_trollface:

Snarg's rep transcends the forums it seems.

Tbh I've seen folks with sub 500 games calling peeps with in excess of 10k games noobs.

They must have a pre-typed list of put downs so they can copy and paste in chat.

Members
19 posts

It depends on the context, if you're losing and really mean the "gg", then the other player is being unreasonable.
But if you type "gg" on all chat while steamrolling 11-0 or 950 points to 50, then you deserve a slap in the face irl for obvious reasons. 

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

[WOLF9]
Members
166 posts
2,128 battles
1 hour ago, Ziniw said:

It depends on the context, if you're losing and really mean the "gg", then the other player is being unreasonable.
But if you type "gg" on all chat while steamrolling 11-0 or 950 points to 50, then you deserve a slap in the face irl for obvious reasons. 

That depends ...there's a few feel goods ....there's the "Hard fought close battle" Good and the "I feel Dirty but kinda good at the same" Good  ...:Smile_trollface: The dirty one should never be put in chat btw....

[RBMK2]
Members
349 posts
7,062 battles
1 hour ago, Rabin69 said:

Tbh I've seen folks with sub 500 games calling peeps with in excess of 10k games noobs.

They must have a pre-typed list of put downs so they can copy and paste in chat.

Yeah I have seen the same thing. I just chalk it up to the source. 

wow-nerd-south-park.jpg

• Haha 1

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,744 posts
7,281 battles

4 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

TBH,  caring what a random pixel in the chat is saying about your random pixels is the biggest error here..    I leave my IRL feels aside once my butt hits my gaming chair.   Wouldn't doubt a bit that this is one of your dedicated forumite following.   Hazard of the habit of posting anything disagreeing with  the Anti-Air crowd here.   They are a dedicated and loving lot...  

• Boring 1

[TIMT]
Members
1,140 posts
8 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Welcome to the internet.

But seriously, if this ticks you off or bothers you, the internet might not be the right place for you. WOWS chat is one of the tamest and friendliest in-game chats I have seen. Yes there is salt and toxic stuff, but seriously compare that to other games.

On the topic of noobs: I have seen players with 10k games play so horrible that you would think they actively avoided learning anything. Personally, this infuriates me more than a <1000 games potato who still has potential to improve. And if random people kept calling me out on something, at some point I would start to wonder whether it is more likely all these people are just randomly venting at me, or whether they might be on to something.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,729 posts
8 minutes ago, shinytrashcan said:

WOWS chat is one of the tamest and friendliest in-game chats I have seen.

Oh, believe me I know. In an RTS game I played the chat got so bad that the FBI actually showed up and had a talk with the game's moderators because they considered some of the "gaming threats" to have crossed the line into actual threats.

Edited by Snargfargle

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
8,444 posts
12,390 battles
21 hours ago, Sventex said:

We've all seen worse.

UGToEFQ.jpg

no need to blur the name, by the clear "communication" with their team its easy to make out that this is clearly Kyogre, annoying his teammates in another game with his non stop chat spam, im glad WG finally got rid of him here

Edited by tcbaker777

[REVY]
Members
8,167 posts
6,118 battles
1 minute ago, tcbaker777 said:

no need to blur the name, by the clear "communication" with their team im sure thats Kyogre

Oh no it's worse than that.  I looked up that player and the last thread he made on the forums was about how the community should be nicer to each other and to new players especially so they can learn. 

There's just something about World of Tanks that turns people into the most bitter and toxic of players.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,729 posts
4 minutes ago, LunchCutter said:

I fricken hate it when people say 'gg' when it was a very very crap game.

Saying "gg" when you are on the losing team is just a courtesy.