Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Boobash_15

Can someone pls tell me what this thing is?

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

0
[STA_]
Members
3 posts
5,999 battles

I posted this a few minutes earlier in game mods but i realized that it fits better here. I ran into a couple people with this really weird division symbol, can someone tell me what it is supposed to be? I have heard rumors that it is a sign of Warpak but I've never seen it before so i don't really know. i have post battle screenshots if that would help. thanks for any possible info!

Screenshot (5).png

Screenshot (8)_LI.jpg

Screenshot (6).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,613
[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,571 posts
4,223 battles

It means they're in a division. I believe the odd letter may indicate they're also using in-game voice comms, but don't quote me on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,813
[PVE]
Members
4,785 posts
21,093 battles
57 minutes ago, Boobash_15 said:

I posted this a few minutes earlier in game mods but i realized that it fits better here. I ran into a couple people with this really weird division symbol, can someone tell me what it is supposed to be? I have heard rumors that it is a sign of Warpak but I've never seen it before so i don't really know. i have post battle screenshots if that would help. thanks for any possible info!

Screenshot (5).png

Screenshot (8)_LI.jpg

Screenshot (6).png

Programming errors for fields that are attached to the player name and hidden....  [PlayerName],[ShipType],[DislikeCode}    You know, those secret codes where, if the staff dislikes a Forum post of yours, they adds codes that spawns you in the worst spots; gives you almost no chances to win anything; puts you on the Stompee team all of the time; and, degrades your built in ship battlespace mechanics so you start with less capabilities....... 

Everyone knows this????  Hidden codes.............

 

 

:Smile_hiding:

Sorry, couldn't resist...........:cap_haloween:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,319 posts
6 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

Programming errors for fields that are attached to the player name and hidden....  [PlayerName],[ShipType],[DislikeCode}    You know, those secret codes where, if the staff dislikes a Forum post of yours, they adds codes that spawns you in the worst spots; gives you almost no chances to win anything; puts you on the Stompee team all of the time; and, degrades your built in ship battlespace mechanics so you start with less capabilities....... 

Everyone knows this????  Hidden codes.............

 

 

:Smile_hiding:

Sorry, couldn't resist...........:cap_haloween:

 

Sad thing is this is believable.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,705
[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,134 posts
4,766 battles
26 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

It means they're in a division. I believe the odd letter may indicate they're also using in-game voice comms, but don't quote me on that.

I've seen it on a single ship. Of course, a division of one is possible.  Maybe he talks to himself.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×