You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SeaCat_

Pleasant surprise

10 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Members
161 posts
2,128 battles

Have been getting the smaller Santa boxes here and there for flags, camo and coal (I don't want the gate ships from the large and mega boxes) and low and behold  this popped up today unexpected  ...very cool as I was thinking about picking it up soon :)

I had gotten a Viribus Unitis earlier in a small box that I really wasn't excited about so could I have rolled that again to get the super container?

perth.thumb.jpg.b2abf3d93be39576caaa14dd7db7e314.jpg

• Cool 4
  • Boring 1

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,077 posts
11,783 battles

Congrats I hope you enjoy her I just bought 8 mega Sana Crates I got a Z-35 . I don't play DDs much at all is she a good ship ?

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,161 posts
22,715 battles

Congrats on the Perth. She is a beast in the Aegis scenario.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
7,234 posts
23,080 battles
1 hour ago, SeaCat_ said:

Have been getting the smaller Santa boxes here and there for flags, camo and coal (I don't want the gate ships from the large and mega boxes) and low and behold  this popped up today unexpected  ...very cool as I was thinking about picking it up soon :)

I had gotten a Viribus Unitis earlier in a small box that I really wasn't excited about so could I have rolled that again to get the super container?

perth.thumb.jpg.b2abf3d93be39576caaa14dd7db7e314.jpg

Yes on the VU triggering the SC...unless you already had the London or the 3rd regular Santa crate short list ship (forget what the 3rd 1 is off the top of my head). You only needed 1 of them but you did need 1 of them.

Nice catch on the Perth :-)

The smoke upgrade from Armory is a nice buff for it if you got the coal...due to the type of smoke it has.

[O_O]
Members
6,890 posts
16,515 battles
2 hours ago, SeaCat_ said:

and low and behold  this popped up today unexpected

Congrats!

One of the tricks of Perth is to run a spotter plane (extended spotter plane if you have it/can get it).  Spotter plane allows you to spot for yourself when smoked, and gives you the option of independence if your team's DD's or CV's can't (or won't) do it.

[WOLF9]
Members
161 posts
2,128 battles

Thanks all ...definitely using spotter....

The smoke upgrade from Armory is a nice buff for it if you got the coal...due to the type of smoke it has.

This will have to wait .....gotta' save to grab a coal ship before they go :cap_like: