Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
0ldRichard

My Apologies and Condolences

7 comments in this topic

[NONE]
Members
4,225 posts

I'm deeply sorry for all the owners of the Thunderer. I got mine today, which bodes no good. My bad.

My history as a Jonah is legend. Got the Mikail Kutuzov and presto! No more OWSF. Got Smolensk and poof! IFHE nerf. My Kaga came in an SC right before the Rebork. Leave it me to screw things up. I dread what they might do to bollocks the Thunderer.

Edited by Balon_Greyjoy
  • Funny 4

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
6,535 posts
29,684 battles

Bad luck comes in threes. You already had your three. No worries!

• Funny 3

[HOP4S]
Members
7,013 posts
35,517 battles
1 hour ago, Balon_Greyjoy said:

I'm deeply sorry for all the owners of the Thunderer. I got mine today, which bodes no good. My bad.

My history as a Jonah is legend. Got the Mikail Kutuzov and presto! No more OWSF. Got Smolensk and poof! IFHE nerf. My Kaga came in an SC right before the Rebork. Leave it me to screw things up. I dread what they might do to bollocks the Thunderer.

Oooooooh !  That's some real karma !   Who says the Schwartz doesn't have a sense of humor.........  Don't worry, it can and will get a lot worse........this game is carrying a lot of "negative waves" man.........  

Even tin foil can't stop this level of madness and wait !!!!!  it will get a lot worse in Early 2021.......... When they lock the entire US down for a disease that has a vaccine for months !!!!   That's right, another whole 9 months of kids having nothing to do all day long:........cause they aren't being educated on line by anyone !!!     So, if you though the 2020 Spring was fun............you haven't seen anything yet.  Ah hahahaha, you reap what you sow..........   Oooooh, reality is so much better than fiction !!!!    :cap_cool:

Soon, we'll have to weld "ramming prows" onto our ships because our host has hosed the game to the point that Ramming is the only meta left.........  :cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

Beta Testers
371 posts
24,755 battles
59 minutes ago, Khafni said:

Yeah, but don't forget, it's still 2020 for 18 more days!

• Haha 1

[HOP4S]
Members
7,013 posts
35,517 battles
2 hours ago, Balon_Greyjoy said:

Always, with the negative waves..........

[WOLF9]
Members
2,318 posts
35,881 battles
4 hours ago, Khafni said:

Unless he is going for 2 x 3, or worse, 3 x 3.