You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
JusticeFighter02

Unable to connect to the Public Test Server

4 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
238 battles

Hi,

For about a month I've been trying to connect to the World of Warships Public Test Server, and it hasn't been working for me. I'll attach a screenshot file so you can all see what I'm seeing. I sent a ticket to Wargaming but haven't heard back from them, and I'm tired of waiting. I've been waiting for like three weeks! I've tried everything I can think of:

Note: I don't know how to update the game client, and I don't think that that's the issue because first I had to update the game in order for it to work, I did that, and it still didn't work!

- Checking for updates (Didn't work)

- Restarting my laptop (Didn't work)

- Contacting Player Support (Didn't work)

- Checking for similar topics (Didn't work)

- deleting and re-installing the game (Didn't work)

- Making a new account (Didn't work)

- Checking and repairing the game (Didn't work)

- Retrying the connection (Didn't work)

- Reporting the issue (Didn't work)

- Checking the "Round 2" message to see if it has anything to say about it (Didn't work)

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this? Or, at least know why it's happening, and if there's maintenance on the server?

[KRAK]
Members
1,478 posts
15,949 battles
Just now, JusticeFighter02 said:

Hi,

For about a month I've been trying to connect to the World of Warships Public Test Server, and it hasn't been working for me. I'll attach a screenshot file so you can all see what I'm seeing. I sent a ticket to Wargaming but haven't heard back from them, and I'm tired of waiting. I've been waiting for like three weeks! I've tried everything I can think of:

Note: I don't know how to update the game client, and I don't think that that's the issue because first I had to update the game in order for it to work, I did that, and it still didn't work!

- Checking for updates (Didn't work)

- Restarting my laptop (Didn't work)

- Contacting Player Support (Didn't work)

- Checking for similar topics (Didn't work)

- deleting and re-installing the game (Didn't work)

- Making a new account (Didn't work)

- Checking and repairing the game (Didn't work)

- Retrying the connection (Didn't work)

- Reporting the issue (Didn't work)

- Checking the "Round 2" message to see if it has anything to say about it (Didn't work)

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this? Or, at least know why it's happening, and if there's maintenance on the server?

Brother...

Tell me how it works and we will both know. I can't make it work either, 1st time its happened.