You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dbw86

Can I increase the size and color of the pointer arrow in the game? If so how. Need it because of eyesight.

3 comments in this topic

[BTLST]
Members
995 posts
15,805 battles

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who really strongly dislikes having Rental Ships in our Ports.   I understand it is far easier to just slam them into everyone's ports but many of us either have most of the ships or a great deal of them and never use rental ships.   So they clog up our Ports, throw off the numbers of ships we actually own and can be mistaken when in a hurry and grab the wrong ship to enter a battle with.

Why can't WoWs either;  A.  Do not put any Rental Ships into any Port that already has those ships in them.    OR  2.   Set up an "Opt-Out" program that would permit players to Opt-Out of receiving ANY Rental Ships.     I believe a number of players would avail themselves of such an opportunity and be very happy to be able to do so.   

[WOLF8]
Members
902 posts
10,475 battles
32 minutes ago, dbw86 said:

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who really strongly dislikes having Rental Ships in our Ports.   I understand it is far easier to just slam them into everyone's ports but many of us either have most of the ships or a great deal of them and never use rental ships.   So they clog up our Ports, throw off the numbers of ships we actually own and can be mistaken when in a hurry and grab the wrong ship to enter a battle with.

Why can't WoWs either;  A.  Do not put any Rental Ships into any Port that already has those ships in them.    OR  2.   Set up an "Opt-Out" program that would permit players to Opt-Out of receiving ANY Rental Ships.     I believe a number of players would avail themselves of such an opportunity and be very happy to be able to do so.   

Changing the size/color of your mouse pointer (thread title) will not affect whether or not WG puts Rental ships in your port (thread text).  :Smile_unsure:

Edited by Slammer58