Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Tpaktop2_1

Video - My 2020 Christmas Gift Containers

6 comments in this topic

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
2,396 posts
24,552 battles

This video is showing off what I received for the 2020 WoWS Big Gift and Regular Gift containers. Lets just say I am aware what is happening by the draw on the holiday containers. Maybe its because I had good past Christmas years with Wargaming, however with this year it seems I got socks instead of a X-Box. 

• Boring 4
  • Meh 2

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts
1 hour ago, Tpaktop2_1 said:

This video is showing off what I received for the 2020 WoWS Big Gift and Regular Gift containers. Lets just say I am aware what is happening by the draw on the holiday containers. Maybe its because I had good past Christmas years with Wargaming, however with this year it seems I got socks instead of a X-Box. 

If you were aware then the point of even posting this is? 

• Meh 1

Members
221 posts
21,214 battles
2 hours ago, Tpaktop2_1 said:

Looks like you did best with the Twitch Container!!!

Not gonna listen to "Auto Voice" a second time to confirm, but you did seem to indicate you already had ships on the Big Container "Short List".  You definitely had a Short List ship that was swapped by a Supercontainer Ship.  The only way to receive a "Fair Chance" at the full Pool of 107 ships was to draw a "Short List" ship already in your port. You certainly did draw such a ship and Supercontainered as compensation. 

You were compensated!!!!

[SSAM]
[SSAM]
Members
71 posts
20,795 battles

good job...wg/wows plays fast & loose with the player base b/c of their greed (again) & u exercise ur god given right to encourage them to continue screwing us over, u should b proud. when they look at their books they'll realize getting caught does'nt really lose them money.

so 2 u & all others who help wg/wows lie/cheat/steal

merry xmas

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts
7 hours ago, Weapon_of_Proliferation said:

You know what dude? Don't worry about it.

Not worried at all. It was a simple enough question. I do try to understand people who would, it seems, find the known behavior acceptable. I don't. See how easy that is, right?