You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MEANN

Chat bans

8 comments in this topic

[HATE]
Members
1,073 posts
17,625 battles

I was recently chat banned for 27 days for some language i used in chat. But i challenged the ban and they were nice enough to send me what was not allowed and some of it sure, I shouldn't say certain words. 

But you can't even say anything bad about how perhaps the cv is unfun to play against and when you happen to kill the cv with a dd, you are not allowed to say removed the cv in a humorous way. as the accepted term for cv's are sky cancer. 

that is now a bannable offense. I have to say that the fact that in every game in which mm was nice enough to permit no cv without fail 1 or 2 players mention how nice it is that the CV is not present.

If that is the first thing said in a match is about whether or not the cv is present and to say that the experience is better when they are absent. perhaps at some point, wg will consider what is being said by the game influencers, the forums. CV is not fun to play against. the best thing about the clan brawl is that there aren't cvs. the 9v9 turney was great. everyone loved it. in fact, in most of the games, someone on either side made mention the fact that no cv was making the game fun again.

The Mastercall of cv pandering for the last 24 months has left the core of the game ready to find other games to play. I know personally, my playing is down 27% from last month and in the previous months.

If there was a game other than [edited] I would have rolled out. It is very disconcerting to invest 1000's of dollars in a game that in 24 months they have swung the focus from the core gameplay and strategy of a surface ships game to a cv-focused pandering competition. WG, by design or ignorance, has made the cv class the ruling class, the rest of the game is of little consequence. The evidence is very clear when you can't even comment about how unfun the cv is without being chat banned for 27 days. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 7
  • Meh 7

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,734 posts
7,251 battles

LOL...  Reading is fundamental....   Clearly they were only concerned about your harassment of a CV..   Due to WG's overwhelming desire to shelter their CV pets, All  the flowery language and abbreviating around the profanity filter appears to have been questionably ignored ....  

• Cool 2
  • Sad 1

[GRETA]
Members
1,225 posts
10,090 battles

If it's been 24 months and you still can't find a way to enjoy this game with with CV'S maybe complaining in the forums is not the best choice.  How about find a different game?

CV's are not going anywhere. 

Based on opinions I have read from CV's haters they will not be happy unless CV's are nerfed to the point of impotence which will not happen either.

People who can't come to terms with this need to move on.

Edited by HallaSnackbar
  • Cool 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[HATE]
Members
1,073 posts
17,625 battles

something else to show how deaf they are. i searched for how many times people have said no more money for wg, btw that is only the last 6 months. over 4k times 

image.thumb.png.c6daafda89af84538308ecdbe452217a.png

• Boring 2

[KWF]
Members
5,175 posts
6,659 battles

I'm pretty sure this 27 day ban isn't just because of a single occurence; more like a dozen as it's been proven that bans scale with how frequently you commit the offense.

As for CVs, I dislike them quite a bit, but I can't really blame the players when someone else was the one that handed them the gun....

[HATE]
Members
1,073 posts
17,625 battles
2 minutes ago, HallaSnackbar said:

If it's been 24 months and you still can't find a way to enjoy this game with with CV'S maybe complaining in the forums is not the best choice.  How about find a different game?

CV's are not going anywhere. 

Based on opinions I have read from CV's haters they will not be happy unless CV's are nerfed to the point of impotence which will not happen either.

People who can't come to terms with this need to move on.

24 months of pain and suffering and they haven't even brought in subs, that will i think break most of our backs that have tried to endure the process of "fixing cv"

• Boring 3

[WKY04]
Members
587 posts
11,678 battles

Yes. WG should definitely allow endless harassment. Sign me right up for some verbal abuse.

Enjoy your chat ban. It’s very peaceful. Then enjoy the one after that.

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Meh 1

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,237 posts
14,659 battles

Players do not get chat banned for stating something simple as "This is unfun"

And it takes a lot of violations to reach a chat ban as significantly long as you are stating you are, it was not simply because of this one incidence.

That being said, the screenshots have been removed as they violate the forum guidelines.

As we have stated numerous times, you are allowed to discuss tactics, or even vent. HOWEVER, using toxicity in chat that violates our EULA is a choice and takes effort and you can and will be sanctioned for it.

Furthermore: "cv's are sky cancer." is NOT an "accepted term or language."

-Hapa

• Cool 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Boring 2