Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

WoWS Show: Funny Moments – Torpedo Carousel

10 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,305 posts
14,715 battles

A fresh compilation of the most interesting and funny moments from our players.

Read it on the portal
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[WORX]
Members
11,989 posts
19,501 battles

Hmm. interesting... I wounder what's the subliminal msg and its narrative, in the last 30 sec of the video...

Nonetheless, it was a good watch.

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,456 posts

Saw the video....a decided lack of funny...

6:52 minutes of my life lost for ever. Whoever added the word "funny" to the title needs to learn what funny really means.

OK... not funny, but to be fair.... it was.... interesting....

Members
1 post
3,165 battles

all this video did was confirm the OP nature and just how ridiculous the torpedoes are in this game !  10 torpedo "walls" total one shot on a BB with full health....SO NOT FUNNY....total opposite...makes ya mad as hell to watch them hide behind mountains and shoot....hide in smoke and shoot...and throw out "walls" of OP torpedoes all while remaining undetected !   hmmmmph ! 

• Boring 2

[O_O]
Members
6,909 posts
16,582 battles

There is a bit of "oh, lighten up, Francis!" in this thread!  :Smile_facepalm:

I found the video interesting AND funny.  I thought the editing was pretty good.

[PVE]
Members
7,308 posts
23,183 battles

The torp going between the DD & BB highlighted from 5:06 - 5:28 was a great torp beat...& there was a couple double strikes that were set up pretty good...but the rest of it was mostly meh...just DDs doing DD things w/out a lot of "epic" thrown in at all.

The CV & crickets at the end of the DD compilation video could have ended it on a much better note had a wall of torps taken it out to stress the stupidity of keeping your CV parked in 1 place for too long (plus it would have followed the subject of a DD video) but as is it was it was just a non sequitur derailment finale of the video.

[-K_P-]
Members
8 posts
13,044 battles

All that jumping around and zooming in and out made me seasick! 26 yrs USN and USN-R and I was never seasick, Crossed the Atlantic through the edge of a hurricane too!

Sign in to follow this