You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

Kansas in Co-op - when the enemy gets too close!

8 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
31,062 posts
29,291 battles

All is not lost - you can still fight it out at close range, but you have to pick your fights and try to take them one at a time if you can.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
183 posts
7,984 battles

10 minutes of slugging around in co-op.... lots of better BB for such games (same damage, more action, quicker), ie odin, bismarck, NC, vladivostock... mostly all tier 8 BBs.

[ARGSY]
Members
31,062 posts
29,291 battles
18 minutes ago, gorium said:

10 minutes of slugging around in co-op.... lots of better BB for such games (same damage, more action, quicker), ie odin, bismarck, NC, vladivostock... mostly all tier 8 BBs.

You can't always fight the way you want with the ships you want. Sometimes you have to fight the battle that's in front of you with the ship you have right now.

• Cool 5

[-TRM-]
Members
5,566 posts

Indeed. What you gots there you are. It will be all over shortly one way or the other. Praise the lord and pass the ammunition.

[PVE]
Members
12,064 posts
21,308 battles

Just won a Co op by the clock with Kansas yesterday, I capped 3 caps and bought the win by points. I think that I will grind Kansas in Random battles so I don't mess up my Co op stats. It definitely isn't a Co op compatible Battleship.

• Cool 1

[HOP4S]
Members
616 posts
24,825 battles

I am going out a bit on the limb and say I have noticed that within COOP it has gotten a bit "dicey" at times in the higher tiers not to the change in BOT AI but with the number of tankyer BBs being mirrored by RED BOTs.    

Seeing alot of the Kansas, Minnesota, Vermont BBs  lately but when coupled mirrored RED BOT Kremlins, Thunders,  and Arp Yamatos it can get ugly when at the end your facing them wondering where is everyone  :Smile_ohmy:   

• Cool 1