You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
pachelbel117

Has anyone had their account permanently locked and had to start over from scratch?

9 comments in this topic

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,261 posts
16,587 battles

they lock your accnt because they doing the re roll?

if SO, you NEED to learn to be patient

[CV-66]
Members
15 posts
250 battles

ObiphanKenobi - why do you keep replying to my messages and locking my posts?  You do not appear to have any idea what is going on with my account.  Please stop replying as I am trying to get information from World of Warships players, not board moderators.  Thank you.

• Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[CLUMP]
Members
1,189 posts
1,495 battles

For them lock your account you must have been doing something you shouldn't have been doing :Smile_izmena: Coming to forums asking about it won't make them unlock it if the offense was serious enough :Smile_sceptic: No I am shilling or white knighting for Wargaming or work for them :Smile_teethhappy: 

• Cool 1

[REVY]
Members
2,565 posts
13,838 battles

@pachelbel117    based on the previous posts...... I believe you want a refund on the Alaska B because you mis-read the description.

In order for them to remove the Alaska B, they have to roll back your account to before the Alaska B was in your port. (pretty much what ObiphanKenobi has been saying)

Until they complete the roll back, you cannot log in.

Complaining about it in the forums after repeatedly being told you are violating Forum rules isn't going to help you.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,261 posts
16,587 battles
17 minutes ago, pachelbel117 said:

Thank you.

Since you ask, and this is the right place, I will answer you.

why do you keep replying to my messages and locking my posts?

- you posting in the wrong section on forum, 2nd you been told by WG staff to STOP posting about it. Is there any more clear I need to put into you? Stop acting like whinny child that did not get what they want and think about it for a moment. If I did not tell you that you are posting in wrong section, if WG staff did not told you to STOP, man, I am understand you repeated posting about your issue. I get it, you want WG, CS team especially, to get thing move quicker for you. BUT WG currently dealing and stretch their man power with customer service. I asked you to be patient. The matter about replying to your msg, IT is a curtesy we as volunteer moderator to explain to player like yourself. It also part of our guideline to follow; and you should be thankful that Hapa_Fodder listed the guideline for us to follow, back then WE DONT HAVE TO EVEN reply to post. It make the job pretty quick if not replying.

You do not appear to have any idea what is going on with my account

-Not too long ago, you was the one who told us that WG had agreed to re roll your acnt????? and that WG staff had specifically TOLD you stop posting about it as it was current working by CS staff??

Why are you continue posting. You are doing it Wrong. Also not just doing it wrong, you are at the same time violating forum rules, again.

like Lord_Slayer and LastRemnant say above. Again, learn to be patient

What do you think WG had forum moderator for???? Just to let you in, I am one of the mod who least issue warning, but more about explaining with fun remark.

And, if you even read your PM from me, I also explained to you and will get back to your post.

regards,

• Cool 6
  • Meh 1

Members
1,011 posts
1,399 battles
2 hours ago, pachelbel117 said:

Seems like it would be incredibly time-consuming to start over, but I do not think they will unlock my account.

1 hour ago, LastRemnant said:

Coming to forums asking about it won't make them unlock it if the offense was serious enough 

1 hour ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

Again, learn to be patient

I am not exactly neutral on this one. And I am honestly wondering about the same as @pachelbel117. My account is currently locked in World of Warplanes. I tried multiple support tickets but as I am often busy, I have had to renew them multiple times. And as someone who has had their account locked, it is REALLY :etc_swear:ING ANNOYING-especially when they just had an update. With all due respect, the "try to be patient" message honestly sounds ignorant. I have gotten locked out of World of Warships before, but an earlier post in Bug Support, some advice from @Gneisenau013, and some WGChecks sorted it out. 

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Members
1,288 posts
19,931 battles

Sound like account sharing to me.

[CV-66]
Members
15 posts
250 battles

Thank you black_hull4.  I am not going to share an account, but if the advice you mentioned is something else I will check it out.  Thanks again.