You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sovereigndawg

The Tortoise Wins The Battle

7 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
10,759 posts
18,525 battles

Definitely thought that I was going to lose this one. Pulled out the win and took top honors to boot. Took 3 caps alone with Vermont. I really hate the long reload and although there are many shells they do next to nothing. I had to win by guile more than fire power.

image.thumb.png.ead1a9a8385ad9ba1886c5cc209ce6ae.png

image.thumb.png.dfc286f36b0a3162117bf6205fafa427.png

20201210_101619_PASB108-Kansas_19_OC_prey.wowsreplay

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

[DEV_X]
Alpha Tester
2,563 posts
25,464 battles

I really dislike these new American BBs. They are extremely underwhelming. Glad to see someone getting a decent game in one.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
10,759 posts
18,525 battles
3 minutes ago, Skuggsja said:

I really dislike these new American BBs. They are extremely underwhelming. Glad to see someone getting a decent game in one.

Yeah it went to the end and the reduced viability is probably what allowed me to win, I loath losing Co op battles but Kansas crawled to the finish and pulled it off. I may have to grind this ship in randoms so it doesn't ruin my Co op stats.

• Haha 1

[HELLS]
Members
2,757 posts
29,603 battles
32 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Yeah it went to the end and the reduced viability is probably what allowed me to win, I loath losing Co op battles but Kansas crawled to the finish and pulled it off. I may have to grind this ship in randoms so it doesn't ruin my Co op stats.

Why bother? Port Queen mine has become....and will stay except for anniversaries and snowflakes...I learned my lesson with Colorado, which is the only standard BB I refused to keep...I got West Virginia in a crate and it sits in port most of the time as well...I don't want to get the damned thing back in a crate if I sell it off!

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
28,918 posts
25,163 battles

It better be good because every USN BB released since Georgia and Ohio have sucked.  They have been sacrificed on the Altar of Vermont.

Next thing you know we'll get West Virginia '45 with a 45 seconds reload.

[CO-OP]
Members
1,862 posts
26,733 battles

I've had some pretty good games in Kansas, more good than bad but the bad ones were really bad.

[4HIM]
Members
3,243 posts
14,352 battles
On 12/10/2020 at 8:49 PM, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

Why bother? Port Queen mine has become....and will stay except for anniversaries and snowflakes...I learned my lesson with Colorado, which is the only standard BB I refused to keep...I got West Virginia in a crate and it sits in port most of the time as well...I don't want to get the damned thing back in a crate if I sell it off!

Same here.  Got that thing in an event crate.  Tried it in a few Ops and the slow speed and long-is reload are horrid.  Kan't-sas takes the suck from the WV and cranks it up a notch.

8 hours ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Next thing you know we'll get West Virginia '45 with a 45 seconds reload.

DON'T give them any ideas.