Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
wildgooseman

Twitch Mission Not Appearing.

8 comments in this topic

[-A-8-]
Members
510 posts
20,660 battles

Did anyone else get the in port message saying you'd got a Twitch mission for this week but not get the mission in your personal missions section?

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,179 posts
16,470 battles

@wildgooseman You'll first need to claim it on twitch, then restart your client.  It should show up then.:Smile_great:

• Cool 1

[-A-8-]
Members
510 posts
20,660 battles
19 minutes ago, theLaalaa said:

You have to restart the game....

19 minutes ago, Volron said:

@wildgooseman You'll first need to claim it on twitch, then restart your client.  It should show up then.:Smile_great:

Ah OK thanks. It's the first month I've had Twitch Prime so thought it was just the regular Twitch mission from watching the stream.

• Cool 1

[PSP]
Members
563 posts
5,040 battles

I don't have Twitch Prime, this was just a regular Mission drop - but when I opened World of Warships today, while it DID notify me that a Twitch Mission had dropped, - I could not locate it.

I restarted the game a couple of times, but no luck. Any suggestions? 

[TWWB]
Members
116 posts
40 minutes ago, MichiganEagle said:

I don't have Twitch Prime, this was just a regular Mission drop - but when I opened World of Warships today, while it DID notify me that a Twitch Mission had dropped, - I could not locate it.

Check your combat mission(s)... When I received mine that is where I found them before.

• Cool 1

[-A-8-]
Members
510 posts
20,660 battles
43 minutes ago, MichiganEagle said:

I've just had a 6k base xp mission come in so I'm thinking it's just slow giving the mission after the notification lands.

• Cool 1

[PSP]
Members
563 posts
5,040 battles
6 minutes ago, scoots76 said:

Check your combat mission(s)... When I received mine that is where I found them before.

That's where it is now - but it definitely wasn't there before. I guess there was a 3-4 hour delay/lag. But it's there's now! My problem's all cleared up. Thank you kindly.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this