Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ericson38

Doubloons Disappeared

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

164
[KRAK]
Members
1,473 posts
15,916 battles

This AM I had 67 of them, just logged back in and now '0' balance on them. Tried looking at the support ticket menu, doesn't cover this issue. Anyone have this happen ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,226
[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,252 posts
14,691 battles
Just now, Ericson38 said:

This AM I had 67 of them, just logged back in and now '0' balance on them. Tried looking at the support ticket menu, doesn't cover this issue. Anyone have this happen ?

@foodprinter can probably help with this.

But a CS ticket DOES and can cover this.

-Hapa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,093
[GWG]
Members
7,284 posts
14,089 battles
6 minutes ago, Ericson38 said:

This AM I had 67 of them, just logged back in and now '0' balance on them. Tried looking at the support ticket menu, doesn't cover this issue. Anyone have this happen ?

Maybe you told a fib on your 'Advent Challenge' thing...
Some of those items they can actually verify...
Others, like 'Win an Histoic Achievement' are like....   Yeah..  Did that 4 years ago... >check<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
284
[-A-8-]
Members
510 posts
20,660 battles

Did you have any auto resupply buttons ticked on the economic signals or the type 59 camo? They resupply for dubs not credits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
164
[KRAK]
Members
1,473 posts
15,916 battles
27 minutes ago, wildgooseman said:

Did you have any auto resupply buttons ticked on the economic signals or the type 59 camo? They resupply for dubs not credits.

No auto supply on camo. Learned about that one last year. Eco Signals all very positive balance. Found a place to report it Hapa. Thanks.

I have been keeping those to dismount modules off of Riga as I'm close to unlocking Petro the "BADMAN".

Edited by Ericson38
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,726
[WG]
Administrator, Developers
1,777 posts
10,590 battles
10 minutes ago, Ericson38 said:

No auto supply on camo. Learned about that one last year. Eco Signals all very positive balance. Found a place to report it Hapa. Thanks.

I have been keeping those to dismount modules off of Riga as I'm close to unlocking Petro the "BADMAN".

I can answer your question, PM me for details.

#anchorsaweigh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2
[TIGRB]
Members
10 posts
229 battles

Look in your last battles if you have some "auto-supply" on... some of them are in doubloons . See the full report of the battle is some was expended there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,051
[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,087 posts
11,792 battles
1 hour ago, AVR_Project said:

Maybe you told a fib on your 'Advent Challenge' thing...
Some of those items they can actually verify...
Others, like 'Win an Histoic Achievement' are like....   Yeah..  Did that 4 years ago... >check<

How do you lie I just hit yes I thought they know if I finished it .

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,069
[PVE]
Members
7,269 posts
23,114 battles
10 hours ago, Ericson38 said:

No auto supply on camo. Learned about that one last year. Eco Signals all very positive balance. Found a place to report it Hapa. Thanks.

I have been keeping those to dismount modules off of Riga as I'm close to unlocking Petro the "BADMAN".

Seeing as it's so close to new years I'd say go for it but generally for that little amount of doubloons I wouldn't waste the exception on it...you only get a limited few a year.

I think they reset on new years but it may be based on account anniversary (which in your case is even before new years so still no worries).

But as a general rule...just posting it for others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×