Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
KptzS_Otto_Kahler

Sugestion: Wishlist

7 comments in this topic

[ONAVY]
Members
49 posts
10,325 battles

I shouldn't even suggest it here for free, WG should to pay me for this idea since it is so good.

You could create a parameter in the person's account where he could fill in one (or a few) ships that he would like to get for Christmas in the boxes, or his line or class preferences. Using this information, you could better target the drop, which in theory would make these boxes much more viable. I would sincerely buy if I knew that my chance of winning what I want was greater than that of winning something I don't want.

It doesn't have to be free, you could just sell this option (expensive or cheap, that's up to you) as a "blank letter to Santa" where the person would buy and fill in a ship name, line, tier or class, like in ship carousel. If he wanted to increase the chances of more than one item, he would buy more letters. If you wanted to put it closer to the navies style, you could put it as a "supply request", or a "request to the admiralty" or "demand letter", things like that, you are creative, create something.

Your image before public opinion would increase a lot, and I believe that with the correct adjustments of drop rate and item prices, you would be able to maintain the same profitability.

As payment for the idea, it doesn't even have to be much. I accept a Vanguard, or an Orkan drop there in my account. If you find only meh idea, a Chershire will do ...:cap_like:

I understand that you also need to avoid a flood of "Missouri" (very popular ships in general). This could be done in a few ways:

1- Not putting the person to choose a ship itself, but a line, class or tier.
2- Putting the price of the request letter linked to the order value, with orders for more popular items being exponentially more expensive.
3- Selling "already filled" cards with different prices and limited quantities depending on the item. Example, the person already buys the card from Missouri, but it is much more expensive and only has a quantity X that can be purchased on the server ...

Anyway, there are ways to manage it there.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 2

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,263 posts
16,592 battles
35 minutes ago, KptzS_Otto_Kahler said:

If he wanted to increase the chances of more than one item, he would buy more letters

same thing as buy more Mega crates ..... what the different?

why inventing the wheel when wheel already invented???

Members
3,664 posts
42,517 battles
4 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

Wheel was invented by Nota Greatireskiya when his wife, Hoosia made a rubber stew in a round bath tub.

With help from Rusty Firestonsky, The Stoney Bridge plant, and Good Year of Revolution Plant #2. 

The innovation caught the attention of westerners of course.

I am Dunlop around the house.

• Funny 1
  • Haha 1

[ONAVY]
Members
49 posts
10,325 battles
2 hours ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

Normal, mega or big crates drop the same random ships bro. A mega crate are NO more likely to drop a Missouri, Enterprise or whatever than a cheap crate.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,263 posts
16,592 battles
10 minutes ago, KptzS_Otto_Kahler said:

Normal, mega or big crates drop the same random ships bro. A mega crate are NO more likely to drop a Missouri, Enterprise or whatever than a cheap crate.

No, you are wrong.

Those crate have a chance of dropping random Prem Ships AND other goodies along with it, eg signal/camo/dub/prem time, 12 items together.

Mega crate had more chance than Big/normal crate of obtaining rare Prem ship/t9 all the way to t5  (I bough 20 Mega Crates to test it)

Big crate had less chance then Mega, and more chance then normal crate.

I don't even want to talk about normal Santa, this crate doesn't not drop any Prem Ship for me, I bough 20 normal crates this yrs and tried.

How the mechanic work we should be familiar with how the drop determined, it got so many post about it.

Let assume your wishlist, Your wishlist idea only increase chance of drop on a particular Prem ship "as a "blank letter to Santa" where the person would buy and fill in a ship name, line, tier or class, like in ship carousel";

- Who know what WG will determine this chance in % ??? is it enough or you need a lot of the blank letter to Santa? How many letter like this we have to purchase? What the price tag???

- This is TOO expensive because of the extra un-know factor, and maybe we have to buy 100 of the blank letter to get the ship drop? So on top of purchase 20 Mega Santa crates, I now have to pay MORE (100 blank Santa letter) because I want the ship I wanted, more chance of dropping?

return value is going to be higher.

So, No thanks.

[ONAVY]
Members
49 posts
10,325 battles
17 hours ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

No, you are wrong.

Those crate have a chance of dropping random Prem Ships AND other goodies along with it, eg signal/camo/dub/prem time, 12 items together.

Mega crate had more chance than Big/normal crate of obtaining rare Prem ship/t9 all the way to t5  (I bough 20 Mega Crates to test it)

Big crate had less chance then Mega, and more chance then normal crate.

I don't even want to talk about normal Santa, this crate doesn't not drop any Prem Ship for me, I bough 20 normal crates this yrs and tried.

How the mechanic work we should be familiar with how the drop determined, it got so many post about it.

Let assume your wishlist, Your wishlist idea only increase chance of drop on a particular Prem ship "as a "blank letter to Santa" where the person would buy and fill in a ship name, line, tier or class, like in ship carousel";

- Who know what WG will determine this chance in % ??? is it enough or you need a lot of the blank letter to Santa? How many letter like this we have to purchase? What the price tag???

- This is TOO expensive because of the extra un-know factor, and maybe we have to buy 100 of the blank letter to get the ship drop? So on top of purchase 20 Mega Santa crates, I now have to pay MORE (100 blank Santa letter) because I want the ship I wanted, more chance of dropping?

return value is going to be higher.

So, No thanks.

Is 3,000 more than 20? Because in this video iChase open 3.000 and in the first 1,000 mega, he only get T5 crap...

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,263 posts
16,592 battles
4 hours ago, KptzS_Otto_Kahler said:

in the first 1,000 mega, he only get T5 crap

please do more research i just dont want to get into the detail of it

Sign in to follow this