Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Ahab1776

No smoking in the magazine area please

17 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,772
[SR-_-]
Members
5,505 posts
53,162 battles
10 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Only you can  prevent magazine fires

no smoking.jpg

That is why I hide the dirty mags under the bed. And smoking is bad for you. I don't do it. Manga is PRECIOUS.

Remember, only you can prevent weebs from crying.

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,555
[GWG]
Members
8,018 posts
15,880 battles
16 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Only you can  prevent magazine fires

no smoking.jpg

I have to wonder why WG used the Warspite instead of the Hood in this animation.
I'm guessing it was made before the RN battleship release and Warspite was the only British Battleship they had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,198
[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,240 posts
4,523 battles
8 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

I have to wonder why WG used the Warspite instead of the Hood in this animation.
I'm guessing it was made before the RN battleship release and Warspite was the only British Battleship they had.

Yeah that sequence has been around forever, well before Hood. Also having Hood detonating on the front of the game might be a bit too much.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
648
[V_V_V]
Members
1,511 posts
20,791 battles

I would say HMS Barham, but it's right side up.  Barham was torpedoed by U-331, capsized , then the after magazines exploded.  Besides, she's not in game.

Edited by Charon2018
add text

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
973
[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,457 posts

All this thread has taught me is that they have had subs since the very first game... I mean, all ships sink, ergo, subs have always been here... we just never noticed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
648
[V_V_V]
Members
1,511 posts
20,791 battles
19 minutes ago, kiwi1960 said:

All this thread has taught me is that they have had subs since the very first game... I mean, all ships sink, ergo, subs have always been here... we just never noticed.

Tell that to the Indianapolis...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,009
[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
5,512 posts
26,920 battles

Just my opinion I could be wrong. I don’t think this sequence or any other is a reenactment of a specific battle. I think it is only showing warships engaged in combat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
973
[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,457 posts
24 minutes ago, Charon2018 said:

Tell that to the Indianapolis...

What Tier is it? :Smile_trollface:

5 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Just my opinion I could be wrong. I don’t think this sequence or any other is a reenactment of a specific battle. I think it is only showing warships engaged in combat.

Yes, we may never know....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,366 posts
3,065 battles
3 hours ago, AVR_Project said:

I have to wonder why WG used the Warspite instead of the Hood in this animation.
I'm guessing it was made before the RN battleship release and Warspite was the only British Battleship they had.

Wargaming also put Somers, Fuji, and Akagi in trailers long before their introductions.  This is not meant to reflect IRL.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,366 posts
3,065 battles
On 12/11/2020 at 3:04 PM, AdmiralFox08 said:

??? never saw those intros

IJN Akagi: 

IJN Fuji: 

 

Somebody is going to say "it's not Fuji, it's Mikasa," but the turrets do not match Mikasa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
326
[TFFOX]
Members
1,208 posts
7,982 battles
16 hours ago, black_hull4 said:

IJN Akagi: 

IJN Fuji: 

 

Somebody is going to say "it's not Fuji, it's Mikasa," but the turrets do not match Mikasa.

:cap_like:

i actually thought the Fuji one was Mikasa before this

Edited by AdmiralFox08

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×