Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

Prime Loot mission Complete. Santa Crates Results.

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,967
[GOB]
Members
2,478 posts

Corrected Post sry!

These were Prime Loot Crates from the 12 kills mission.  I also got a drop from Twitch and got them mixed up!

There were 3 Santa Containers given from the mission drop you got .  One of each size.  

Contents....

1)    SANTA CRATE   4 Frosty Fir Tree

2)    BIG CRATE   15 New Year

3)   MEGA CRATE   2000 DUBS!!

Not a bad score for doing nothing but watching a stream.

Col Out!

Edited by Col_Nasty
  • Cool 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
149
[BEA5T]
Members
482 posts
16,460 battles

Not bad ! 

But I going to go   image.png.45def85b0dfa0851a66119e27ecb49cb.png  I got the Jean Bart from those same drops

 

 Talk about a shock upon getting it .... :Smile_ohmy:

I doing my Jean Bart Black Missions for Doubloons now... hehe...   :Smile-_tongue:

  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,967
[GOB]
Members
2,478 posts
4 minutes ago, Noworriesderpy1 said:

Not bad ! 

But I going to go   image.png.45def85b0dfa0851a66119e27ecb49cb.png  I got the Jean Bart from those same drops

 

 Talk about a shock upon getting it .... :Smile_ohmy:

I doing my Jean Bart Black Missions for Doubloons now... hehe...   :Smile-_tongue:

Already have both Barts and the Dubs so THERE!

PoliteEminentBlackbuck-small.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
202
[ARC]
Members
1,043 posts
11,328 battles
17 minutes ago, Noworriesderpy1 said:

Not bad ! 

But I going to go   image.png.45def85b0dfa0851a66119e27ecb49cb.png  I got the Jean Bart from those same drops

 

 Talk about a shock upon getting it .... :Smile_ohmy:

I doing my Jean Bart Black Missions for Doubloons now... hehe...   :Smile-_tongue:

Lucky guy!

I am still grinding mine, so I hope I get your luck. So far I only got Gascogne and Loewenhardt when I bought 20 Megas. Hope to get some more ships xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
485
[WOLFG]
Members
660 posts
14,063 battles
44 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Watched the Twitch stream this morning with CRYSANTOS and MRCONWAY. Games were fun! 

I would so play EPICENTER on The Two Brothers map!!  Great tactics.

There were 3 Santa Containers given from the mission drop you got for watching.  One of each size.  I did the mission while I watched them playing ( I just can't sit still and watch.) 

Contents....

1)    SANTA CRATE   4 Frosty Fir Tree

2)    BIG CRATE   15 New Year

3)   MEGA CRATE   2000 DUBS!!

Not a bad score for doing nothing but watching a stream.

Col Out!

Are you sure you're not talking about the Prime Loot? Only missions referred to in the article about the 9.11 Twitch Drop missions were where the rewards are camos.  The Prime Loot, where you have to have Amazon Prime, gives a mission to sink 12 ships in any battle mode with 1 type of each of the three containers as a reward. Don't wanna make people think they're missing out on a Twitch Drop mission, lol.

Anyway, from the Prime Loot mission I got 50 Zulu signals (20% credit bonus) from the regular Santa Crate, 15 New Year camo from the Big Crate and 30 Hydra special signals from the Mega crate. Not disappointed at all. Can always use more signals, especially the special signals.

Edited by Colonel_Potter
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
73
[QC_1_]
Beta Testers
183 posts
7,984 battles
44 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Watched the Twitch stream this morning with CRYSANTOS and MRCONWAY. Games were fun! 

I would so play EPICENTER on The Two Brothers map!!  Great tactics.

There were 3 Santa Containers given from the mission drop you got for watching.  One of each size.  I did the mission while I watched them playing ( I just can't sit still and watch.) 

Contents....

1)    SANTA CRATE   4 Frosty Fir Tree

2)    BIG CRATE   15 New Year

3)   MEGA CRATE   2000 DUBS!!

Not a bad score for doing nothing but watching a stream.

Col Out!

That was not twitch mission, but twitch prime reward....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,967
[GOB]
Members
2,478 posts
6 minutes ago, Colonel_Potter said:

Are you sure you're not talking about the Prime Loot? Only missions referred to in the article about the 9.11 Twitch Drop missions were where the rewards are camos.  The Prime Loot, where you have to have Amazon Prime, gives a mission to sink 12 ships in any battle mode with 1 type of each of the three containers as a reward. Don't wanna make people think they're missing out on a Twitch Drop mission, lol.

Anyway, from the Prime Loot mission I got 50 Zulu signals (20% credit bonus) from the regular Santa Crate, 15 New Year camo from the Big Crate and 30 Hydra special signals from the Mega crate. Not disappointed at all. Can always use more signals, especially the special signals.

You are 100% correct!!  I will change the title

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
105
[BIG-7]
Beta Testers
394 posts
12,996 battles

Kaga

Marblehead L

12 Winter Strands

Thanks,  I will take it.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
106
[W-P-E]
[W-P-E]
Members
335 posts
24,085 battles

2500 Coal, 15 Wyvern, and 20 New Year Steamer...  Other 4 free small gifts armory and twitch got 300 dubs, 4 New Year Steamer, 5 New Year, 10000 FXP.  Well, more will come...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
256 posts
22,896 battles

Santa Crate:  4 New York streamer Camos

Big Crate:  1000 Doubloons

Mega Crate:  Out popped a Supercontainer - a Z35!     And for the curious people: I still don't have an Ochakov in my fleet.  :Smile_veryhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
598
[GRAVE]
Members
1,407 posts
19,813 battles

I have officially joined the list of people who got a ship from a Santa Crate.

2020-12-10.thumb.png.5adba45a813cf06117a267fd5c80c81d.png

A very short list.

Also the Mega Crate gave me 2K dubs, so now I could either use my doubloon ship coupon to get Yahagi, so when she comes in the dockyard next patch, I'll make a 775 doubloon profit, which could help me get a Munchen or possibly a Scharnhorst or Massa (if anymore Santa Crates I get have a lot of doubloons.)

Honestly, Makarov will probably serve me well in ops (mainly Newport and Aegis) but I'll probably miss the extra torp racks and not having Lutjens for extra DPM.

 

Edited by tfcas119
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,818
[A-I-M]
Members
3,571 posts
14,434 battles

1. 5 New Year’s camos

2. 1000 doubloons 

3. Duca D’Aosta + 10-pt captain + slot

Not displeased at all. Of course, it was all free , so being displeased wasn’t on the radar, anyway.

Edited by MannyD_of_The_Sea
It might not have come with a slot. It’s not in the Notifications. Still pleased.
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×