You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Saxon29

massachusetts what a rush!

4 comments in this topic

[1CVDV]
Members
308 posts
14,169 battles

its been a long time coming but I finally pulled the trigger,used a 25% coupon and pulled the trigger.upgaded with secondary build and put my 13piont Colorado skipper at the helm.as the great road warrior hawk would say"what a rush".i took her for her maiden voyage did 110k in damage and 4 kills(all this while I got booted from server and had to re-connect).I realize its only first run in her but wow,she just feels so comfortable!i can see why she is well liked,anyone who doesn't have her I strongly recommend getting her before its too late.sax29

[WOLFC]
Members
3,200 posts

When it's late and/or I'm tired, but need to finish the dailies ... I just fire up "Big Maime" and let her do her thing for enough battles to finish up.

Grats and enjoy!

[VORTX]
Members
865 posts
12,411 battles
41 minutes ago, Saxon29 said:

its been a long time coming but I finally pulled the trigger,used a 25% coupon and pulled the trigger.upgaded with secondary build and put my 13piont Colorado skipper at the helm.as the great road warrior hawk would say"what a rush".i took her for her maiden voyage did 110k in damage and 4 kills(all this while I got booted from server and had to re-connect).I realize its only first run in her but wow,she just feels so comfortable!i can see why she is well liked,anyone who doesn't have her I strongly recommend getting her before its too late.sax29

If you're going to spend money on the game, thats one of the ships to do it with. One of my favs.