You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

A Historical Marathon With Gifts!

56 comments in this topic

[TFFOX]
Members
1,202 posts
7,907 battles

I'll be watching too! not gonna miss out on the chance to get some much needed credits to buy back the ships for snowflakes!

[CRF]
Members
1,591 posts
11,355 battles

So being a naval architect, one of my interests has always been underwater archeology dealing with lost cities and sunken ships. I find the work that Ballard and Allen have done in this field very interesting, and I look forward to this series.

• Cool 1

[MR-1]
Members
3,032 posts
31,980 battles

Gift container a chance to win one of 107 ships 

that description should

be  gift container where there’s no chance of winning 1 of the 107 ships but if you

spend more money you might and I mean might win at least makarov

• Cool 3

[LF]
Members
345 posts

Trying to figure out what time this video starts. I am US Central time. As best I can determine it will be 8pm on the 14th. Is that right?

[CRF]
Members
1,591 posts
11,355 battles
25 minutes ago, n5bar said:

Trying to figure out what time this video starts. I am US Central time. As best I can determine it will be 8pm on the 14th. Is that right?

The timer say 3 days and 3 hours for me, so it looks like it starts at 6pm on the Pacific Coast, so 8 central should be correct.

[-VT-]
[-VT-]
Members
2,243 posts
26,491 battles

I wonder how hard the missions will be if they are giving a million silver. Probably pretty hard.

Members
13 posts
5,788 battles

What this post doesn't say and neither does youtube. For newbies does it cost to subscribe to this channel ? Do you have to pay to create an account ? Never done this before. WOWS sometimes assume everyone knows the basics of this...THis is probably why some don't subscribe to the twitter thing whatever "Twitter" is... I've worked on pc's since DOS and have never done these things... 

• Cool 1

Members
64 posts
1,792 battles
55 minutes ago, OceansAway said:

What this post doesn't say and neither does youtube. For newbies does it cost to subscribe to this channel ? Do you have to pay to create an account ? Never done this before. WOWS sometimes assume everyone knows the basics of this...THis is probably why some don't subscribe to the twitter thing whatever "Twitter" is... I've worked on pc's since DOS and have never done these things... 

Creating a YouTube account is free, and I believe the requirement to receive these subscription missions (I am not sure what your supposed to call it) was 1000 new subscribers before the next video comes out on YouTube. If they were only given to the new subscriber's, that wouldn't exactly be considered fair to the rest of the player base. From what I know, as long as that 1000 new subscriber milestone is reached, every player is given access to these missions links through a bonus code.

Edited by MarcusGod7207
I had incorrect information in my first couple of edits.

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Members
1,387 posts
On 12/11/2020 at 8:08 AM, MarcusGod7207 said:

Creating a YouTube account is free, and I believe the requirement to receive these subscription missions (I am not sure what your supposed to call it) was 1000 new subscribers before the next video comes out on YouTube. If they were only given to the new subscriber's, that wouldn't exactly be considered fair to the rest of the player base. From what I know, as long as that 1000 new subscriber milestone is reached, every player is given access to these missions links through a bonus code.

Is it just me or does it imply that if they don't get the 1000 "new subscribers" then you don't get jack? As this is WG would like some clarification .

• Cool 1

[TFFOX]
Members
1,202 posts
7,907 battles
On 12/10/2020 at 10:21 PM, Cit_the_bed said:

Probably pretty hard.

probably. i need that silver pretty bad though... (buying back ships for snowflakes)

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
11,832 posts
30,514 battles
1 hour ago, RussianBias_hahaha said:

I wonder what the gifts will be

If you look at the graphic, you get credits and a Santa crate if they get 1000 new subscribers each time.....  In other words views do not matter, only new subscribers so there is that.. 

[CRF]
Members
1,591 posts
11,355 battles

They used to have a nice little timer on the info page that had a countdown to when the video started - can't find it now.  But it did indicate that they started Dec 14, 6 pm pacific time in the US...I don't think it matters WHEN you watch the videos, but you need to complete missions before 10.0.0 drops....

Edited by sonoasailor

[BIGS1]
Members
5 posts
13,169 battles
19 hours ago, AdmiralFox08 said:

probably. i need that silver pretty bad though... (buying back ships for snowflakes)

Do you know how and where activate the code from the You Tube marathon ??? please let me know

[TFFOX]
Members
1,202 posts
7,907 battles
17 minutes ago, GerdBakhorn301 said:

Do you know how and where activate the code from the You Tube marathon ??? please let me know

na.wargaming.net/shop/redeem

code is :

1714BATTLEOFGANGUT

• Cool 1

[CRF]
Members
1,591 posts
11,355 battles

Redeem the code using the (REDEEM WARGAMING CODE) in the header on the Premium Shop Page:

image.thumb.png.5aaff85164ca9ff074354cf7760ab861.png