Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Er3n

LoL WG are you testing our patience?

35 comments in this topic

Members
7 posts
4,364 battles

Two CV's in TX? I dont even buy premium already lmaoo

tempsnip.png

Edited by Er3n
spelling
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[POP]
Members
2,982 posts
24,058 battles
10 minutes ago, Er3n said:

tempsnip.png

Get Gud scrub :Smile_veryhappy: :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
4,793 posts
21,124 battles
44 minutes ago, Er3n said:

tempsnip.png

Mistake one:  playing randoms. Big mistake if you like surface warfare naval combat.......  All it is now is "get spotted at minute two and react to carriers and radar".......then, if you live beyond minute five, wait till the carriers wipe you out and then, the best part, the stomp isn't complete until you get negative Karma all over the place.  And, you play Randoms why????  Wait !!!  It will get a lot worse:  schools aren't opening in 2021...........and, guess where the school-less kids are going to play non-graphic violence games...........here........they call it "whack o' ship".......in Randoms because they can and do infuriate the adults.......   Only kidding...... 

Mistake two:  Staying in that match with any expectation of having any fun at all..........

Solution:  play COOP.  Where we may get paid less BUT, we have fun.......

Edited by Asym_KS
  • Cool 5
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 1

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
1,737 posts
5,389 battles

Trap was two rounds of Two CV per side and one round of one CV per side in the night a few hours ago.

Then the radar ships showed up. Three taking turns lighting me up in my Shima. I finally was launching torps into the last CV on the enemy team at 10Km when radar lights me up again in front of 5 BB's and against a mountain to the other side. HA... easy kill me.  But the torps got out towards the CV.

Here is the mystery for me. Everyone on both sides complained CV was AFK 90% of the match. Which led me to work my way into where it is despite extreme enemy resistance. Just when the torps are on the way with 10Km to go as I died the CV took off.

NEXT time I see that again Im launching 15 torps in a matrix designed to ensare CV pretending to be AFK.

These randoms are getting addictive. Its past time to get started on Ranked already. But this double CV per side [edited] has to stop. Clouds of planes every square. Its more dangerous fighting humans than just doing coop bots. I don't know what I am doing here complaining, because in the past we had THREE CV's a side.

[PHD]
Members
1,079 posts
6,083 battles
28 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

Mistake one:  playing randoms. Big mistake if you like surface warfare naval combat.......  All it is now is "get spotted at minute two and react to carriers and radar".......then, if you live beyond minute five, wait till the carriers wipe you out and then, the best part, the stomp isn't complete until you get negative Karma all over the place.  And, you play Randoms why????  Wait !!!  It will get a lot worse:  schools aren't opening in 2021...........and, guess where the school-less kids are going to play non-graphic violence games...........here........they call it "whack o' ship".......in Randoms because they can and do infuriate the adults.......   Only kidding...... 

Mistake two:  Staying in that match with any expectation of having any fun at all..........

Solution:  play COOP.  Where we may get paid less BUT, we have fun.......

It is interesting that CVs ruin even coop. 

You won't get killed by it or anything like that, but it will run away and drag the battle for longer than necessary, exactly how it also makes randoms more boring as well. It is amazing how screwed up this class is.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[WOLFC]
Members
2,172 posts
10,528 battles
1 hour ago, warheart1992 said:

The CVs must have been waiting for a battle for some time, leading to this queue dump. Nasty stuff.

^This

9 ships per side means it a queue dump. Things like this happen when you play at odd hours. Since the latest CV MM change I can count the number of battles I’ve seen with four tier X CVs on one hand (the rare times I see 4 CVs in a tier X battle it’s almost always 2 tier Xs and 2 tier VIIIs). The fact that MM made a 4 CV game at tier ten suggest each of those players have been waiting the queue for an extended period of time, especially considering that IIRC CVs already have extended maximum queue time relative to other ships.

[FORM]
Members
273 posts
1,836 battles
1 hour ago, warheart1992 said:

The CVs must have been waiting for a battle for some time, leading to this queue dump. Nasty stuff.

I'm seeing more and more double CVs esp in the AM hours.

[IMP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
350 posts
5,651 battles

I barely have any double CV matches when I play top tier. And when I do I just move on, no big deal after all.

[FOXY]
Members
1,211 posts
5,765 battles
1 hour ago, WarStore said:

You won't get killed by it or anything like that, but it will run away and drag the battle for longer than necessary, exactly how it also makes randoms more boring as well. It is amazing how screwed up this class is.

i call that an exp and money farm. I LOVE chasing carriers(except in slow BBs) in COOP, specially if im the last one left, muahahha.

• Boring 1

[PHD]
Members
1,079 posts
6,083 battles
2 minutes ago, Princess_Daystar said:

i call that an exp and money farm. I LOVE chasing carriers(except in slow BBs) in COOP, specially if im the last one left, muahahha.

Well, you could very well farm another BB, cruiser or DD. You would actually farm even more, considering you wouldn't waste time chasing a CV

[RBMK2]
Members
349 posts
7,062 battles

There seems an ebb & flow to matches with CV, I wish I could figure it out. I played Mon night & went 9 matches in a row with no CVs (it was glorious!). Tues night I played 4 matches & there was a CV in every one. 

But yeah, that looks like a queue dump. Weird & ugly things happen then. 

[FOXY]
Members
1,211 posts
5,765 battles
Just now, WarStore said:

Well, you could very well farm another BB, cruiser or DD. You would actually farm even more, considering you wouldn't waste time chasing a CV

killing tier 10 squadrons in a tier 8 or 9 is a big boon to exp gain and they dont run out. For me, the additional exp i am guaranteed to earn in a situation like i said is far better than going into the next match as a BB and getting a 4 DD game. CVs in COOP dont ruin coop for me, 4 DDs however? That does.

Members
474 posts
10,037 battles

Still much more tolerable than randoms to non-CV players in my opinion.

• Meh 1

[ASRN]
Beta Testers
719 posts
6,831 battles

Co-op is where it's at, man.  Weirdly the other day,  I ended up using Arizona to farm aircraft kills for the Pearl Harbor flag.  The bot CV kept sending them in, and AZ eagerly chewed them up.   For lulz, I used secondaries to burn him down because it got stuck on a coastline.

[WOLFC]
Members
2,172 posts
10,528 battles
7 minutes ago, Ann_Darrow said:

Weirdly the other day,  I ended up using Arizona to farm aircraft kills for the Pearl Harbor flag.  The bot CV kept sending them in, and AZ eagerly chewed them up.   For lulz, I used secondaries to burn him down because it got stuck on a coastline.

Was it either of the tier VIII IJN CVs by any chance? If so, they got what was coming to them. :cap_rambo:

Alpha Tester
543 posts
11,078 battles
10 minutes ago, Ann_Darrow said:

Co-op is where it's at, man.  Weirdly the other day,  I ended up using Arizona to farm aircraft kills for the Pearl Harbor flag.  The bot CV kept sending them in, and AZ eagerly chewed them up.   For lulz, I used secondaries to burn him down because it got stuck on a coastline.

Arizona's secondaries hit something? That is a special moment right there.

[GWG]
Members
7,284 posts
14,089 battles

CV --- the fastest and most sure way to get torpedo hits....   um...  um....  mission ??

TorpMission.jpg

[CLUMP]
Members
1,178 posts
1,476 battles

I play coop a lot and CV don't last long in matches :Smile_teethhappy:

[FOXY]
Members
1,211 posts
5,765 battles
9 minutes ago, Weapon_of_Proliferation said:

Arizona's secondaries hit something? That is a special moment right there.

In COOP all secondaries hit something :D

Sign in to follow this