You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mister_Tanman

Kurfurst Unique Upgrade Worth The Grind?

10 comments in this topic

[BIER]
Members
269 posts
10,388 battles

I just read that the unique missions are actually really going away at the end of the month. The only one I have left is the Kurfurst, but I need the last 4 missions. I can do it, but is the upgrade worth the grind?

Members
171 posts
5,759 battles

Depends if you like secondary builds or not. Obviously if you don't, then it isn't that good, but if you do then might as well go for it.

On a side note, I don't find the special missions for the upgrades worth it unless you have a handful of t10s you absolutely love to play, or you play a ton. I mean, the time it takes to get that upgrade could be spent getting another line or 2 up to t10.

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
15,163 posts
26,804 battles
9 minutes ago, JimmyTheRealPirate said:

On a side note, I don't find the special missions for the upgrades worth it unless you have a handful of t10s you absolutely love to play, or you play a ton. I mean, the time it takes to get that upgrade could be spent getting another line or 2 up to t10.

If one likes T10 gameplay, perhaps.

I fully intend to go back to ships I like after the 31st.

Finished the five missions and got my DM’s UU earlier this year, but haven’t played it since. There’s been no reason to do so.

[BIER]
Members
269 posts
10,388 battles
14 minutes ago, JimmyTheRealPirate said:

Depends if you like secondary builds or not. Obviously if you don't, then it isn't that good, but if you do then might as well go for it.

Agreed... I got 10 more tech lines to grind out. I'll works those for the extra snowflakes instead.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,479 posts
14,823 battles
23 minutes ago, JimmyTheRealPirate said:

I like a secondary build on her but you take a big hit to main gun range which is already the shortest of the tier 10 BB's.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,261 posts
16,582 battles
44 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

take a big hit to main gun

but it hilariously cover you many other missions that require ridiculous amount of ripons .....

I always use the GK for  those mission, go in coop let the 2ndary RIPS and 500 counts 1 game, 2 to 3 games and I am done with those mission.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,479 posts
14,823 battles
1 minute ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

but it hilariously cover you many other missions that require ridiculous amount of ripons .....

I always use the GK for  those mission, go in coop let the 2ndary RIPS and 500 counts 1 game, 2 to 3 games and I am done with those mission.

I have the UU for it but haven't taken the plunge and from what you are saying I think I will give it a shot.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,261 posts
16,582 battles
2 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

I think I will give it a shot

spec the GK as secondary, get the 2ndary signal on her, put Luthen capt in her and watch it so fun

in some coop game, if you are lucky, 500+ is normal, those missions get done very quick

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,479 posts
14,823 battles
7 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

spec the GK as secondary, get the 2ndary signal on her, put Luthen capt in her and watch it so fun

in some coop game, if you are lucky, 500+ is normal, those missions get done very quick

I don't have Lutjens but my captain is secondary spec'd so I am still good.

[GWG]
Members
7,288 posts
14,089 battles

Just finished off the GK UU today ...    Woo Hoo !!!!!

Put the mod on there...   and....  I am sooooo tired of playing that ship !!!

Now I have the Gearing, Zao, Hakuryu, or Grozovoi to finish.  Two are in credits, and two are all the way back in XP.

If you are already a secondary build (who isn't?), then putting this mod will add some to the secondary reload time, but lower the main gun reload to 29.5 sec.

Edit:  Gun Range ????   Hahahahahahahaha !!!   You can't hit anything over 10KM range anyway, and the secondaries go out over 11.  That will cut down on detection some.

And if range bothers you, get a spotter mod.  I didn't because it can't hit anything at that range.

Edited by AVR_Project