You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SamTheMad

Please check the support tickets WG

9 comments in this topic

[BOBS_]
Members
13 posts

You asked me on Monday if i was in agreement with a rollback to be refunded. I responded 60 seconds later. Here i am 48 hours later unable to play the game because my tickets were pushed into the trash bin.

I cannot play wows until the account rollback is completed why am i still waiting.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1

[BOBS_]
Members
13 posts

I'm going to create a new ticket every hour until tomorrow, after that it'll be every 30 minutes. IF midnight saturday hits i'll create a new ticket every 5 minutes, and create a new thread on here every 5 minutes, and on reddit every five minutes, and on twitter every 5 minutes.

POINT TO BE MADE HERE, DON'T [edited]TELL ME TO REPLY WITH SOME [edited] CONFIRMATION IF YOU AREN'T ACTUALLY HANDELING MY TICKET. LESSONS WILL BE TAUGHT HERE. PROMISE.

• Boring 1
  • Meh 3

[WG]
Administrator, Developers
1,777 posts
10,580 battles
16 hours ago, SamTheMad said:

I'm going to create a new ticket every hour until tomorrow, after that it'll be every 30 minutes. IF midnight saturday hits i'll create a new ticket every 5 minutes, and create a new thread on here every 5 minutes, and on reddit every five minutes, and on twitter every 5 minutes.

POINT TO BE MADE HERE, DON'T [edited]TELL ME TO REPLY WITH SOME [edited] CONFIRMATION IF YOU AREN'T ACTUALLY HANDELING MY TICKET. LESSONS WILL BE TAUGHT HERE. PROMISE.

@SamTheMad,

We are dealing with a lot of requests since last weekend and our team is working through them as quickly as possible.

At the same time, these transactions take time to process especially given the complicated nature and we want to make sure they are done right the first time.

Adding more tickets to the queue for the same request only complicates matters and slows everything down.

I can see you have a few tickets in the queue and they are still being worked on. 

Please allow the Support team to work on the requests and take care of you.

#anchorsaweigh

• Cool 1

Members
7 posts
6,277 battles

Yeah it's coming up to a week now and only one response which was just a repeat of what i wanted plus it's now the weekend so add extra days delay. Kinda crapwatching prem time tick down but pointless to play since you will lose everything in the mean time.

Just got a email saying " It's been a year since your first battle in World of Warships" have some camos and a special coupon that is about to be wiped, who want's to bet they can't re-apply it after the wipe.