You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Qilang

refund status

12 comments in this topic

Members
153 posts
18,486 battles
9 minutes ago, Qilang said:

anyone opened a ticket to WG for refund? updates pls? thanks

I did. They are still working on it. Anyone already got the refund? 

[HAI]
Members
414 posts
1 minute ago, WhaleWarrior said:

I did. They are still working on it. Anyone already got the refund? 

not me. thnx

[CRUEL]
Members
557 posts
11,377 battles
5 minutes ago, Spirit_of_76 said:

Cancelled my ticket. Account rollback is so punitive that I declined to undergo it.

My spidey sense tells me that's why they are doing.

• Cool 1

Members
102 posts
5,456 battles

approaching 48 hours. 19 hours since they said all that could be done was a rollback. I've requested a customer service representative with more authority to do a manual return and refund.

I think it's absolutely ludicrous they are trying to apply penalties to those requesting a refund in a situation where they literally rigged a lottery.

Edited by Maksimus54
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 2

[LOU1]
Members
4,279 posts
13,211 battles

In the Announcement the thread on this, WG said that many players were incorrectly told they would need a rollback due to internal miscommunication/misunderstanding with CS.  I believe they are reaching out to the players that were told that if it was incorrect.  You only need a rollback if the item(s) are no longer in the account.

Edited by ExploratorOne

[RAGE]
Members
428 posts
7,670 battles

Wait.. I can buy 20 santa crates and then ask for a refund if I dont like the contents?

Members
102 posts
5,456 battles
59 minutes ago, mumphred said:

Wait.. I can buy 20 santa crates and then ask for a refund if I dont like the contents?

You can, but it probably won't be worth the hassle. They are taking days to respond to requests for refund, and while they stated a rollback is not required, the customer service reps are not on the same page. If you like dealing with WG's CS department then by all means go for it.

If you really wanted to play the game right I'd buy 100+ crates and return any packs that didn't work out for you.

Edited by Maksimus54

[WOLFG]
Members
34,409 posts
10,728 battles
2 hours ago, Maksimus54 said:

You can, but it probably won't be worth the hassle. They are taking days to respond to requests for refund, and while they stated a rollback is not required, the customer service reps are not on the same page.

Are you surprised refunds are taking a long time?

The news that refunds were available would have spread as fast as the "short list" thing. They're probably swamped lol.

It was stated that a rollback wasn't required, if you either didn't open the container, or (IIRC) didn't use any of the items. If you used any of the items, or played any games in the ships, then a rollback is required.