You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
landedkiller

Snowflake start date this year?

19 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
4,745 posts
12,813 battles

In 9.11 (Edit:9.12) which should release on the 23rd, and then run until the release of 10.1 in mid February

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

[TNP66]
Beta Testers
1,933 posts
4,729 battles
32 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

In 9.11, which should release on the 23rd, and then run until the release of 10.1 in mid February

I see thank you 

[ARGSY]
Members
22,219 posts
16,179 battles
5 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

In 9.11, which should release on the 23rd, and then run until the release of 10.1 in mid February

We are in 0.9.11 already. The next one will be 9.12, and after that will be 0.10.0 - however, the date looks about right, going on how much time is listed as available for the current directives in-game and the fact that they always finish on the early morning of the Monday before patch day.

Remember that patch 0.10.0 will be the last chance to get Thunderer or Georgia for coal before they are pulled. Once 0.10.1 drops, they are gone.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[A-I-M]
Members
3,571 posts
14,437 battles
5 hours ago, landedkiller said:

Hi all just wondering when the snowflakes are going to start. Closer to December 15th? 

There is no start date for snowflakes; we got ‘em in the forum all the time. We haz yer CV snowflakes, teamkill snowflakes, kill-steal snowflakes, game mechanic snowflakes, MM snowflakes, yer cry-about-other-snowflakes snowflakes, and of course, yer generally-offended-by-everything snowflakes.

• Funny 2
  • Haha 8

[COOP2]
Members
357 posts
9,152 battles
45 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

There is no start date for snowflakes; we got ‘em in the forum all the time. We haz yer CV snowflakes, teamkill snowflakes, kill-steal snowflakes, game mechanic snowflakes, MM snowflakes, yer cry-about-other-snowflakes snowflakes, and of course, yer generally-offended-by-everything snowflakes. 

You forgot about the selling tier 10 premiums snowflakes, and the future we'll have submarine snowflakes too!

[A-I-M]
Members
3,571 posts
14,437 battles
36 minutes ago, Ironshroud said:

You forgot about the selling tier 10 premiums snowflakes, and the future we'll have submarine snowflakes too!

But submarines are the Spawn of Sata... I’m offended!!! I’m....uhhh, uhhhh......

(uh-oh)

(crap! I’m outed!)

• Funny 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,312 posts
17,497 battles

Yeah I am thinking the week of the 23rd makes the most sense. I am itching to get going on it. Love the end of the year events in WOWS it is normally the highlight of the year for me (gaming wise that is lol)

[WOLFG]
Members
662 posts
14,068 battles

The final Santa mission will be unlocked in 5 days and will be available for 6 days. That's how I tell when another patch is coming, is by looking at that info on the event missions and in my experience, it's been accurate.  So, going by that, the others saying on the 23rd are most likely correct.

[POP]
Members
4,745 posts
12,813 battles
6 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

We are in 0.9.11 already. The next one will be 9.12, and after that will be 0.10.0 - however, the date looks about right, going on how much time is listed as available for the current directives in-game and the fact that they always finish on the early morning of the Monday before patch day.

Remember that patch 0.10.0 will be the last chance to get Thunderer or Georgia for coal before they are pulled. Once 0.10.1 drops, they are gone.

You’re right, 9.12 not 9.11. I blame my half asleep brain for that one. 

[WOLF9]
Members
984 posts
21,611 battles

If you look at the 9.11 missions ... we are in the second group right now, which goes until Monday, the 14th.

9.11.0 third group of missions start on the 14th and run for 6 days - until early on Monday the 21st, ending patch 9.11.0

Standard practice has been to end a patch on a Monday and start the new patch on a Wednesday, so I believe the 23rd is correct.

Sound good?

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,312 posts
17,497 battles
1 hour ago, slowpoke_2 said:

Has WG actually stated somewhere that they’re doing snowflakes this year?

Cause i suspect they won’t 

Yes, details in the Dev blog.

You can also see it here:

2020 "Snowflakes" ❄ Rewards: Gift Container ❄ Steel ❄ Coal (wows-gamer-blog.com)

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 2

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,312 posts
17,497 battles
37 minutes ago, slowpoke_2 said:

“This website is not affiliated with Wargaming”

True. They just copy all the info from WG in a nice single location. I highly recommend it.

Again same info can be found in the Dev Blog.

ST 0.9.11 - 0.9.12, New Year Celebration and other new content - Development blog BETA (worldofwarships.com)

• Cool 1

[CAP]
Members
388 posts
16,453 battles
21 hours ago, MichiganEagle said:

And they are yanking the coupon for ships on December 19th.

Wait what?  Where did they say they were not offering coupons for ships anymore? I'm sitting here on steel awaiting the coupon to buy a steel ship.

[PSP]
Members
563 posts
5,040 battles
3 hours ago, Jitta77 said:

Wait what?  Where did they say they were not offering coupons for ships anymore? I'm sitting here on steel awaiting the coupon to buy a steel ship.

This current coupon expires on the 19th of December. I believe a new one replaces it on the 20th. Sorry that I made you jump out of your skin. :(