Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Learux

WG please take notice

20 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Members
13,812 posts
9 minutes ago, Learux said:

I think this is how the majority feels.( I might be wrong but what if I am not).

Did you survey the playerbase in game or has your chat ban hindered data collection? 

• Cool 3
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 1

Members
419 posts
7,703 battles
4 minutes ago, Learux said:

I tried to word it very carefully.

Did you guys miss all that?

No mate you did fine. This is just another case of it's easier to attack the messenger than his message.

• Cool 3

Members
3,637 posts
42,248 battles
48 minutes ago, Terkoz said:

No mate you did fine. This is just another case of it's easier to attack the messenger than his message.

I am attacking no one, but if someone wants me to, say so.

#plays with ramming mechanics 🐏🐏

Those rams are defective 🐏💮🐏💕

[RDS-A]
Beta Testers
347 posts
8,578 battles

Only thing WG cares about is the $$$ been made, untill the whales calm down and stop buying everything WG puts in the game junk or not nothing with change.

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
11,915 posts
19,462 battles

Raging for views in high gear for more spending income this Holiday season ?

Didn't he announce his "taking a break" tour ?

Why do we need to see his content when smaller YT content creators just have fun playing WOWS?

As far as I am concern, Flambass (and others) are part of the problem as to where we are at this point.  The only reason they're reacting, is purely for their self preservation financial interest.

This is not the first nor the last time they've acted this way... There is precedent to their behavior.

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Cool 4
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 5

[SIM]
Members
5,583 posts
9,008 battles
20 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

As far as I am concern, Flambass (and others) are part of the problem as to where we are at this point.  The only reason they're reacting, is purely for their self preservation financial interest.

This is not the first nor the last time they've acted this way... There is precedent to their behavior.

I know that you and I don't always agree on things, but I'm 100% with you on this. Over the years a lot of the bigger CCs out there have become cynical clickbait farmers that care more about stirring up their fanbases than they do about streaming games or creating quality content. 

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,713 posts
19 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

The only reason they're reacting, is purely for their self preservation financial interest.

Unless you are creating content for something like World of Warcraft or Minecraft you really need to branch out if you are going to make a living off game commentating. Markiplier and Jacksepticeye play all sorts of games, even small, silly indie games, and it's made them multi-millionaires. I actually watched Jacksepticeye's rise to fame as I first ran across his channel when it had fewer than a hundred subscribers and he was living in and making videos from an outbuilding on his parents' property. Now, he has 26 million subscribers and is worth $16 million dollars.

[WORX]
Members
11,915 posts
19,462 battles
15 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Jacksepticeye

Jack is an Epic games reviewer... An interesting fellow, the last time I saw his content... We was playing SubNauseous.

[WORX]
Members
11,915 posts
19,462 battles
25 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

I know that you and I don't always agree on things,

We dont have to agree... I never felt hurt with disagreements...

When the stars, the moon, Jupiter and Saturn all align.. Then its nice to have agreements when they occur. :cap_cool:

[RDS-A]
Beta Testers
347 posts
8,578 battles
9 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Why do we need to see his content when smaller YT content creators just have fun playing WOWS?

He said he was making the vid so people that watch his content would know about refunding crates before its till late to do it.... I have never been a fan of flamu/flambass they way to arrogant for me but i can relate with what hes saying these days about the game.

Edited by EraserNZ1

[SALVO]
Members
5,916 posts
4,946 battles
14 hours ago, Learux said:

I think this is how the majority feels.( I might be wrong but what if I am not).

Whenever I read about "how the majority feels" I can't help remembering this scene:

[WWJWD]
Beta Testers
254 posts
9,568 battles
10 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Completely disagree. 

Find me a CC who is supporting wargaming right now.  Can't be more than a couple if any.

Yes, some of the CCs made their name being...energetic, but they are selling entertainment.  It's what they do.  Don't discredit the message because you don't like the messenger.

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
11,915 posts
19,462 battles
2 hours ago, Croda said:

ompletely disagree. 

Find me a CC who is supporting wargaming right now.  Can't be more than a couple if any.

Yes, some of the CCs made their name being...energetic, but they are selling entertainment.  It's what they do.  Don't discredit the message because you don't like the messenger.

This not about agreeing with a company or disagreeing with them... I've only pointed out, Flambass (and others) have in the past used inflammatory behavior to secure their financial interest...

Basically, they create questionable/divisive content because that's what drives views...  While other more smaller youtube content creators are just having fun.

Having energy is one thing. Raging for views or any other negative behavior done in the past to drive up views to increase your income...It gets old...(but if it works and people fall for it, I dont blame him for recycling the idea.)  Flambass and the others have precedent in tactic...

As far as I am concern, when they use the above tactic for financial gain purposes... Take the "message" with a grain of salt..

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[20CM]
Members
280 posts
506 battles
1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

This not about agreeing with a company or disagreeing with them... I've only pointed out, Flambass (and others) have in the past used inflammatory behavior to secure their financial interest...

Basically, they create questionable/divisive content because that's what drives views...  While other more smaller youtube content creators are just having fun.

Having energy is one thing. Raging for views or any other negative behavior done in the past to drive up views to increase your income...It gets old...(but if it works and people fall for it, I dont blame him for recycling the idea.)  Flambass and the others have precedent in tactic...

As far as I am concern, when they use the above tactic for financial gain purposes... Take the "message" with a grain of salt..

I'm going to have to agree with you. +1

[WWJWD]
Beta Testers
254 posts
9,568 battles
2 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

This is one where we'll need to agree to disagree, I guess.  I see Flambass as (overly) emotional, and I see Flamu (the other big guy) as someone who doesn't base his points on what he thinks will garner the most views, but definitely changes his rhetoric to grandstand for the audience.  So I think what they are conveying is legitimate (and points I generally agree with), but I can understand why some may not like the "fervor."

So while I'd agree that they (or at least Flamu) use inflammatory behavior at times to deliver their message, I don't agree that the message is chosen based on what will drive viewership.

[EGO]
Banned
4,105 posts
3 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

I watch both.

You will have to be more specific because I have no idea what you are talking about.

Regarding Flambass he continues to argue his points with WG on the CC discord so it seems highly unlikely he is just doing it for notoriety.

Almost every ship Flamu has called overpowered has been removed from the game except Carriers. Sounds like he must be making valid points.

Edited by CaptainTeddybear
  • Boring 1

Sign in to follow this