You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MrSparkle

What is this "Advent Calendar" people are talking about?

14 comments in this topic

Members
541 posts

Not seeing it in the Armory, Premium Shop, Combat Missions or Campaigns (why would it be in those two though?)

And are there any skippable days? Because I can't find whatever this calendar is.

• Sad 1

[_BDA_]
Members
120 posts
3,543 battles

you can access it through its dedicated article on the webpage. You have unfortunately probably missed out on it because if you do not access it for 7 days in a row, you can no longer collect rewards from it.

• Thanks 1

Members
5,526 posts
10,688 battles
3 minutes ago, MrSparkle said:

It's not in game? I can't remember the last time I went to the website

wth

Well - you have 507 posts and posted in the last couple days.  The forums are simply a part of the website - so you have been to the web site.

Edited by CylonRed
  • Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
15,210 posts
26,871 battles
1 hour ago, MrSparkle said:

It's not in game? I can't remember the last time I went to the website

wth

Follow the given links or look on the front page of the game website.

1 hour ago, cheekywarship2018 said:

you can access it through its dedicated article on the webpage. You have unfortunately probably missed out on it because if you do not access it for 7 days in a row, you can no longer collect rewards from it.

May have just missed day 1? (Because of the seven days limit.)

Not sure if it’s a complete wash.

Members
541 posts
7 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Follow the given links or look on the front page of the game website.

May have just missed day 1? (Because of the seven days limit.)

Not sure if it’s a complete wash.

Looks like you have to have all 24 days to get the free crate. Not that I mind missing out on a few camos but they could have advertised this somewhere other than a small box on the launcher, like maybe in game where people pay attention.

[DVYJC]
Members
3,689 posts
8,888 battles
8 hours ago, MrSparkle said:

Looks like you have to have all 24 days to get the free crate. Not that I mind missing out on a few camos but they could have advertised this somewhere other than a small box on the launcher, like maybe in game where people pay attention.

Did you click on all the days? I was able to click on them after the fact. I clicked on yesterday's and today's today.

[X-M-S]
Members
128 posts
3,152 battles
8 hours ago, MrSparkle said:

I guess you don't read the "News" in the game when it has the red notification that there is unread news?  I suspect quite a few people don't.  I check those every day to make sure I don't miss something.

• Thanks 1

[WOLFG]
Members
11,211 posts
10,479 battles
37 minutes ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

Did you click on all the days? I was able to click on them after the fact. I clicked on yesterday's and today's today.

I think you can go back 7 days.

[CO-OP]
Members
2,365 posts
26,916 battles
2 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

I think you can go back 7 days.

You are correct.  This means that if you are just starting out, you won't be able to complete day 1 or 2. 

From the splash page:

The Advent Calendar will be active between December 1 and 31. You'll have 1 week to collect each present. If you miss more than 7 days, you'll lose an opportunity to open a card.

[A-I-M]
Members
3,603 posts
14,512 battles
5 hours ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

Yep. I put my nose into the calendar for the first time only three days ago, and I got all caught up that day.

Members
541 posts
16 hours ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

I couldn't do day 1 because I didn't hear about this calendar until day 8.

I don't care I have terrible container luck.