You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
VaygrEmpire

Deep Learning Machine When?

7 comments in this topic

[DANTO]
Beta Testers
218 posts
9,751 battles

I think it's time for WG to implement Deep Learning Machine (DLM) for players who buy the premium ships as soon as they create account or coming back after long time or under certain number of account battle, or for everyone. 

DLM would learn skill level of each PR and players will have to beat equal to or lower PR (of themselves) DLM in order to play premium ship in any other mode than co op and operations. This "Trial" would happen regularly and reward players with something - small amount of doubloons / prem time / credits / coals / etc. This "Trial" would also explain class's/ship's strength and weakness during its gameplay.

I hope this will improve current MM where I'll never be in situation when my team loses by 0 vs 12 or something crazy enough similar to it; i.e. JB charge in alone without rest of the team, die in less than 30 secs, then call the ship is bad. Or Asashio B charge into the cap while rest of her support is way way behind, die to enemy ships' focus fire, then blame the team. That's just wrong in so many ways. 

When player purchases premium ship, a short "Trial" with bonus gold/premium time as completion reward would pop up in game. Whether the reward be included, or as a bonus, that's up to the developers. (for example, Z-44 admiral pack comes with number of other stuff. Should players accept to do the "Trial", on completion they'd be rewarded with something useful in addition to what they already get - like more bonus xp missions or a few sets of each special flags.) The "Trial" would be done in series of waves, first wave would be against DD, second against Cruisers, third against BB, fourth against CV. Each wave should be short (1 min max). 

What do you guys think? Aren't you yet tired of losing so....absurdly?

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 1

[NG-NL]
Members
7,138 posts
12,577 battles

Forcing people to get gud as part of the game is a major turnoff.

That said, I would prefer something like a minimum base XP has to be earned in T8-10 ships or, quite simply, you get no rewards. After blowout matches where the stomped team's highest base XP is 800 or less, yeah, they should be denied rewards for doing badly.

But that's equivalent to a villain replacing your favorite color with gray shirts and insisting you be the Gray Ghost cause he said so. WG won't do that.

Members
3,357 posts
3,059 battles
2 hours ago, VaygrEmpire said:

or coming back after long time

+

2 hours ago, VaygrEmpire said:

DLM would learn skill level of each PR and players will have to beat equal to or lower PR (of themselves) DLM in order to play premium ship in any other mode than co op and operations. This "Trial" would happen regularly and reward players with something - small amount of doubloons / prem time / credits / coals / etc. This "Trial" would also explain class's/ship's strength and weakness during its gameplay.

I would abuse this. Go and play WoWp for a while, then come back and ace the Trial every time.

[DANTO]
Beta Testers
218 posts
9,751 battles
27 minutes ago, black_hull4 said:

+

I would abuse this. Go and play WoWp for a while, then come back and ace the Trial every time.

eh, regularly would mean it'd happen every few months (just like NTC reset), so you really wouldn't be able to abuse it...

Oh wait, we could also divide "Trial" into 2 different types: 1 for every few months (for those long time goners), and 1 for premium ship purchases.

Supertest Coordinator
7,223 posts
14,436 battles

That doesn't stop people like this from playing. The symptom of the poor player performance is still there. They just can't perform poorly in Randoms whilst in a Premium ship. They'll grab the next ship they can and perform poorly in that. As long as that Battle Button turns Red for Randoms, players will press it.

image.thumb.png.8ebcad5ce186cf3ccb1365939613844d.png

[BLNCE]
Members
13,459 posts
44,054 battles
3 hours ago, Reymu said:

That said, I would prefer something like a minimum base XP has to be earned in T8-10 ships or, quite simply, you get no rewards. After blowout matches where the stomped team's highest base XP is 800 or less, yeah, they should be denied rewards for doing badly.

No, but ships with less than 400 base XP on either side should get nothing. That would drastically cut down on botting, AFKing, and yoloing in to die right away. Tired of players throwing games with that garbage.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1