You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HMGKPred

Advent Calendar question.

7 comments in this topic

[FNGSX]
Members
104 posts
6,574 battles

So i think i might have not completed one of the phases because i thought i did or didn't know how it worked properly, maybe i did and it bugged out, no way to know, as shown  in the pic, it shows "times up". On the page for the calendar it states " The Advent Calendar will be active between December 1 and 31. You'll have 1 week to collect each present. If you miss more than 7 days, you'll lose an opportunity to open a card. "

So does this mean I'm SOL for the mega santa crate? eventho it will prob be a makarov, or is there still a chance...The progress bar below shows 8/24 so maybe i should be okay?

damn.png

Edited by HMGKPred

[SVEN]
Beta Testers
408 posts
10,440 battles

You have a clearly indicated checkmark on Dec 1.  You should be fine.

• Cool 1

[NOVUM]
Members
203 posts
7,477 battles
5 minutes ago, HMGKPred said:

So i think i might have not completed one of the phases because i thought i did or didn't know how it worked properly, maybe i did and it bugged out, no way to know, as shown  in the pic, it shows "times up". On the page for the calendar it states " The Advent Calendar will be active between December 1 and 31. You'll have 1 week to collect each present. If you miss more than 7 days, you'll lose an opportunity to open a card. "

So does this mean I'm SOL for the mega santa crate?

Just noticed mine looks the same. Probably greys out after 7 days even if you did it so you're probably ok

6 minutes ago, HMGKPred said:

eventho it will prob be a makarov,

Probably camo or signals

• Cool 1

[FNGSX]
Members
104 posts
6,574 battles

Alright jawesome, thanks. I think id prefer camo's over the ship tbh but hey, one more prem less to worry in the future if it does

• Funny 1

[UNHLY]
Wiki Editor
5,547 posts
15,177 battles

As others have said, you have the check on the first card so you should be fine, but the progress bar at the bottom of the screen would say for certain

[NYAAR]
Members
3,172 posts
16,381 battles
4 hours ago, HMGKPred said:

So does this mean I'm SOL for the mega santa crate? eventho it will prob be a makarov, or is there still a chance...The progress bar below shows 8/24 so maybe i should be okay?

damn.png

You photo does not contain enough of the screen.

At the bottom of the screen is a bar that indicates where you currently are, and what awards are available at certain levels.

If you are at level 8 on that bar, you should be fine.

Members
541 posts
4 hours ago, HMGKPred said:

damn.png

Where is that? In the Armory? I haven't seen it and I guess I lost a lot of days.