Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Zombie_Panda

Game lock/crash

2 comments in this topic

[NATO]
Members
160 posts
24,978 battles

So my game at odd times is either crashing with a hardware error in windows " unrecoverable_error", or it comes up with the "terminate or restart" box. Either way I get the penalty of course. I have reinstalled the game on a different drive getting away from a possible ssd problem, updated all drivers  (checked),  and run in vanilla (safe) mode. Still no joy!

I thought it was a problem with the card etc so I ran Ghost Recon break point for two hours no problem, World of Tanks for an hour no problem, as well as a number of lower graphic games. 

Does anyone have any kind of idea about this one?

[WG]
Administrator, Developers
1,778 posts
10,605 battles
1 hour ago, Zombie_Panda said:

So my game at odd times is either crashing with a hardware error in windows " unrecoverable_error", or it comes up with the "terminate or restart" box. Either way I get the penalty of course. I have reinstalled the game on a different drive getting away from a possible ssd problem, updated all drivers  (checked),  and run in vanilla (safe) mode. Still no joy!

I thought it was a problem with the card etc so I ran Ghost Recon break point for two hours no problem, World of Tanks for an hour no problem, as well as a number of lower graphic games. 

Does anyone have any kind of idea about this one?

Try performing a "check/repair" of the game client.

If that doesn't solve the problem, create a WGcheck report and submit it to the Support team in a ticket so we can try to isolate the issue.

#anchorsaweigh

Sign in to follow this