You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

3 comments in this topic

[GWAR]
Beta Testers
4 posts
4,981 battles

Spotify

Anchor

Join Solboarder and I for a discussion of the recent Verizon T8 tournament. We will be recapping what happened as well as giving some thoughts on how things played out. We discuss ship usage statistics as well. I will be doing my best to describe the maps, but here is a link if you need a refresher as to what name correlates to what map. Let us know what you think or what your thoughts were on the tournament below!

Time stamps:
Tournament rules 2:00
Asia-RU semifinal: 6:50
NA-EU semifinals 13:00
Finals: 22:20
Statistics: 49:45

• Boring 1

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,518 posts
18,144 battles

I hope the captains had fun and it was a great tournament for all involved. Due to the nature of the current crate controversy I did not feel any desire to support War Gaming in this endeavor. I did find it interesting how the moderators were repeatedly banning anyone who mentioned the issue or were even moderately off topic; I watched some clips on You Tube concerning their actions. 

Fair Seas. 

We wish you well on your future Endeavors - Captain Jean Luc Picard | Meme  Generator

• Thanks 1

[GWAR]
Beta Testers
4 posts
4,981 battles
5 minutes ago, Jolly_Rodgered said:

I hope the captains had fun and it was a great tournament for all involved. Due to the nature of the current crate controversy I did not feel any desire to support War Gaming in this endeavor. I did find it interesting how the moderators were repeatedly banning anyone who mentioned the issue or were even moderately off topic; I watched some clips on You Tube concerning their actions. 

Fair Seas. 

We wish you well on your future Endeavors - Captain Jean Luc Picard | Meme  Generator

It’s a shame. The tournament was excellent, but it was (understandably so) overshadowed by the latest Christmas Fiasco. 

• Cool 1