Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ohioan55

Clan chat dropping

5 comments in this topic

[R-U-D]
Members
46 posts
6,497 battles

I've had an issue with the chat feature for a while.  It drops out from time to time.  3 times this morning it has dropped while I was getting ready to add a lengthy blurb to clan chat about clan brawls.  Each time I have completed the message and hit enter, chat stops and then disappears.  It pops back up in a little while with no trace of my message.  So here I am after losing the same message 3 times.  Is this an issue with my client or is there an issue with WG's chat server?

Edited by ohioan55
spelling

Members
1,806 posts
11,098 battles
6 hours ago, ohioan55 said:

I've had an issue with the chat feature for a while.  It drops out from time to time.  3 times this morning it has dropped while I was getting ready to add a lengthy blurb to clan chat about clan brawls.  Each time I have completed the message and hit enter, chat stops and then disappears.  It pops back up in a little while with no trace of my message.  So here I am after losing the same message 3 times.  Is this an issue with my client or is there an issue with WG's chat server?

I haven't seen any widespread reports on chat problems with clans. In case it happens, submit a Support ticket and provide the following information:

• WGcheck report
  • screenshots of the chat issue
  • information on how and when it happens (ability to reproduce)

#anchorsaweigh

• Cool 1

[SR-_-]
Members
5,505 posts
53,148 battles

Bones: Chats dead, Jim.

Kirk: Of all the forms of communication I have encountered, the finger, the wrinkly mustache, the fart, the stare, the saying the exact opposite of what you mean, the double entendre, puns, jokes, jabs, sarcasm, tsundere, yandere, deredere, no underwear, and finally the silent treatment; his was the most....

Fun.

[MOGG]
Members
9 posts
14,885 battles

I have a similar problem. When I launch the game the chat window appears then goes away. I have waited for it to return but the only solution I found is to restart the game, after that there is no problem.

Sign in to follow this