Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Yeti9028

Do you Have this much will power?

17 comments in this topic

[TSIOF]
Members
17 posts
16,484 battles

Over the course of a year I have been saving up Resource Containers but it was inevitable that at some point one container would be a Super Container, I decided to take note and check how many I could receive so currently containers: 242,352,395,443,449,454,584,926,932 and 948 are super containers. I consider this an achievement and i would like to see all my container in a single picture but I still wonder, can these many containers be stored in the container ship that is in your port with your warships?

image.png

• Confused 1

[-TKS-]
Members
271 posts
9,087 battles

I have 728 containers saved, and approx, 22 are super containers. I may wait till 1000 containers or after the santa event. Not sure yet

• Cool 1

Members
227 posts
1,174 battles
10 minutes ago, Freelancerinc said:

I have 728 containers saved, and approx, 22 are super containers. I may wait till 1000 containers or after the santa event. Not sure yet

Uh, if you are buying crates than I would open up your super containers - some of them might drop ships on the turd list.  Then you get to bypass them:Smile_medal:

[BBNS]
Beta Testers
395 posts
6,751 battles

I pretty much open any and all crates as soon as I get them I have no self control and hate waiting

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[FOXY]
Members
1,211 posts
5,765 battles
4 minutes ago, justdags said:

I pretty much open any and all crates as soon as I get them I have no self control and hate waiting

This pretty much, but i want the coal..

[ARGSY]
Members
22,410 posts
16,285 battles
5 minutes ago, SkullCowboy_60 said:

Can't. Wait. Must. Know.

whats_in_the_box.jpg.3f0a627703dc578606ebe86c9d336059.jpg

"What's in the box?"

"Pain."

• Funny 1

[CLUMP]
Members
1,202 posts
1,505 battles
1 hour ago, Yeti9028 said:

Over the course of a year I have been saving up Resource Containers but it was inevitable that at some point one container would be a Super Container, I decided to take note and check how many I could receive so currently containers: 242,352,395,443,449,454,584,926,932 and 948 are super containers. I consider this an achievement and i would like to see all my container in a single picture but I still wonder, can these many containers be stored in the container ship that is in your port with your warships?

image.png

That's a lot boxes >_>

[COOP2]
Members
359 posts
9,218 battles

My question is, why wait to open them?

Especially considering the long length of time to build up so many, you could be using those items in those containers right away when you open them (flags/camos/doubloons/ships, especially any ships you might get), and even if you don't use them right away they don't have a shelf life so once you have those items you can use them when you want to but at least you have the option of using them sooner.

By waiting you lose the utility of those items over the length of time you where you just have a bunch of crates laying around.

[-TKS-]
Members
271 posts
9,087 battles
10 minutes ago, Ironshroud said:

My question is, why wait to open them?

Especially considering the long length of time to build up so many, you could be using those items in those containers right away when you open them (flags/camos/doubloons/ships, especially any ships you might get), and even if you don't use them right away they don't have a shelf life so once you have those items you can use them when you want to but at least you have the option of using them sooner.

By waiting you lose the utility of those items over the length of time you where you just have a bunch of crates laying around.

I haven't run out of signals or camos, so not an issue. I've gotten 12-14 new tX's since i started holding my crates, it makes no difference in my gameplay.I hold off on opening them and do it on twitch stream when i do. Why? idunno i started doing this 2 years ago. I've opened my crates 3 times in the past 2-3 years.

1 hour ago, BoghieWanKanobie said:

Uh, if you are buying crates than I would open up your super containers - some of them might drop ships on the turd list.  Then you get to bypass them:Smile_medal:

I don't spend money on crates. I meant the snowflake event, which will net me atleast another 17 containers.

Members
1,820 posts
27,175 battles

I have 29 unopened crates right now, including different black crates from the mission sets that gave them away, some supercontainers, and those WG crates that give 1 day of premium. As I don't have need for premium time bonuses, I'm keeping them 'til I do. My main will-power is being exercised in another, more economically and satisfyingly manner (see below).

[DW-62]
Beta Testers
210 posts
1,596 battles
1 hour ago, BoghieWanKanobie said:

I've received approx 5 SCs...none of them ever contained any ship. Not complaining about the signals though but for the odds, I've stop paying attention to SCs. 

[VOP]
Members
893 posts
1 hour ago, Yeti9028 said:

image.png

I have no willpower. That's why I buy 3-5 boxes of different pastry when grocery shopping.

[TSIOF]
Members
17 posts
16,484 battles

I will open them all at once IF I ever get 1000 followers on Twitch haha, but im fairly new to streaming and can't quite offer the highest resolution. One can dream its still free I think

Sign in to follow this