Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CapnCazuul

Charged twice for Captain reassignment

8 comments in this topic

[VAST_]
Members
148 posts
4,617 battles

Think I might have been charged 500 dubs twice for reassigning a Capt.

How can I appeal this to WG?

Thanks.

[VAST_]
Members
148 posts
4,617 battles
14 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Send a ticket in to support, and they'll be able to pull your account log and see what was charged and when.

Thanks. In game I don't see how to even do that, is it an option in game or just on some other site?

[POP]
Members
4,750 posts
12,813 battles
3 minutes ago, CapnCazuul said:

Thanks. In game I don't see how to even do that, is it an option in game or just on some other site?

Only on the WoWS site - https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/

Edit: Or you can click the player support hyperlink in the WGC as CatinHat posted, which will take you to the same site.

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

[VAST_]
Members
148 posts
4,617 battles

I play on Steam. Will try and dig around and see what is going on. I just bought a premium package of doubloons and credits, and they seem to have disappeared much faster than they should have. Thanks for the help guys.

Members
4,330 posts
3,255 battles
36 minutes ago, CapnCazuul said:

I play on Steam. Will try and dig around and see what is going on. I just bought a premium package of doubloons and credits, and they seem to have disappeared much faster than they should have. Thanks for the help guys.

Check and make sure you don't replenish signals and camo with dubs. It's a default

[PVE]
Members
7,337 posts
23,195 battles
2 hours ago, CapnCazuul said:

1 hour ago, Wombatmetal said:

Check and make sure you don't replenish signals and camo with dubs. It's a default

^^^This...check your post battle stats last page where it shows the charges...it will let you know which ships they were charged from & what camo/signal/etc you were charged for.

If this is the case... don't bother sending a ticket to support...as you used the item in the battle they will not give you a refund for them.

You could get your account rolled back possibly but you will need to decide if the doubloon loss was sufficient enough to be worth that hassel.

Sign in to follow this