Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ObnoxiousPotato

KAGA Needs Buffed!

40 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
548 posts
26,265 battles

Accordingly to Flambass, the KAGA is in serious need for a buff since he didn't have a full squadron at the end of the battle.:Smile_trollface:

See Flambass youtube video "World of Warships - This is Fine" released 7-Dec-2020.

(WARNING: could be offensive language)

URL:

 

Edited by ObnoxiousPotato
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
162
[WOLF6]
[WOLF6]
Members
37 posts
13,924 battles

KAGA is no different than the rest of the CVs.  They all need to be buffed right out of the game like a scratch on a car.   :Smile-_tongue:

Edited by yo_nelson_
typo
  • Cool 8
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
904
[PIG]
[PIG]
Members
1,310 posts
6,371 battles
1 hour ago, ObnoxiousPotato said:

Accordingly to Flambass, the KAGA is in serious need for a buff since he didn't have a full squadron at the end of the battle.

See Flambass youtube video "World of Warships - This is Fine" released 7-Dec-2020.

(WARNING: could be offensive language)

URL:

 

Aloha pig!!! Oink!!! Forget Flambass, buy and read Goltz's "War is the Art of Killing", soon an eponymous YouTube channel. You will be subjugated by Goltz's charisma. Meanwhile, continue playing Kaga as it is... Weak planes but plenty. Of course, Kaga vs TX AA is no fun, but keep your planes for the end hoping your team wins. Goltz. 

  • Haha 1
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,450
[YORHA]
Members
5,192 posts
10,344 battles

Oh good.  The whine is here.  Now where did I put that cheese?

Edited by JCC45
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,283
[RKLES]
Members
964 posts
2 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

Oh good.  The whine is here.  Now where did I put that cheese?

You didn't see anything wrong with that video?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
200
[TFFOX]
Members
924 posts
2,106 battles
2 hours ago, yo_nelson_ said:

KAGA is no different than the rest of the CVs.  They all need to be buffed right out of the game like a scratch on a car.   

uhhh no. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,970
[-BUI-]
Members
2,444 posts
6,435 battles
26 minutes ago, Learux said:

You didn't see anything wrong with that video?

I saw a Cossack that had no idea how to play the game, then a Tirpitz that had to get hit like 8 times before it figured out what "turning in" was...I didn't care to watch the rest, I just wish I could get opponents that braindead.

  • Cool 3
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,283
[RKLES]
Members
964 posts
15 minutes ago, Zenn3k said:

I saw a Cossack that had no idea how to play the game, then a Tirpitz that had to get hit like 8 times before it figured out what "turning in" was...I didn't care to watch the rest, I just wish I could get opponents that braindead.

I guess,  we all see what we want to see.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,471
[REVY]
Members
8,139 posts
6,118 battles
18 minutes ago, Zenn3k said:

I just wish I could get opponents that braindead.

No wonder you don't want ships to fight back against CVs.

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,450
[YORHA]
Members
5,192 posts
10,344 battles
1 hour ago, Learux said:

You didn't see anything wrong with that video?

What I saw as a childish display of petulance, arrogance, self possession and condescension towards anyone who might disagree with him.

 

 

So the typical Flambass video.

  • Cool 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
100
[WOLFA]
[WOLFA]
Members
125 posts
5,819 battles

Everyone should be so lucky.... on MY team that is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,970
[-BUI-]
Members
2,444 posts
6,435 battles
46 minutes ago, Sventex said:

No wonder you don't want ships to fight back against CVs.

That doesn't make sense, but sure, whatever you say.    Its amazing how I play DDs just as often as I play CVs (look it up) and I've NEVER been first to die from a CV since 8.0 released....I guess my AA is just better than everyone else huh?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,471
[REVY]
Members
8,139 posts
6,118 battles
Just now, Zenn3k said:

That doesn't make sense, but sure, whatever you say.    Its amazing how I play DDs just as often as I play CVs (look it up) and I've NEVER been first to die from a CV since 8.0 released....I guess my AA is just better than everyone else huh?   

You said you wanted to play against the braindead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,970
[-BUI-]
Members
2,444 posts
6,435 battles
3 minutes ago, Sventex said:

You said you wanted to play against the braindead.

I said "I wish my opponents were that braindead", the inference is that my opponents generally play MUCH better than that, its not a literal request, its a statement of amazement that his opponents were so bad.    Hell, the majority of the time I play CV, whatever ship I wanna strike starts turning to avoid my attack the instant they spot my planes, certainly never sail straight on course for the 10-15 seconds needed to hit them with 4 Kaga torps.   

 

Edited by Zenn3k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,471
[REVY]
Members
8,139 posts
6,118 battles
Just now, Zenn3k said:

I said "I wish my opponents were that braindead", the inference is that my opponents generally play MUCH better than that, its not a literal request, its a statement of amazement that his opponents were so bad.    Hell, the majority of the time I play CV, my whatever ship I wanna strike starts turning to avoid my attack the instant they spot my planes, certainly never sail straight on course for the 10-15 seconds needed to hit them with 4 Kaga torps.   

So no wonder you don't want ships to fight back against CVs.  I bet the ideal game for you would be if everyone was afk.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,970
[-BUI-]
Members
2,444 posts
6,435 battles
1 minute ago, Sventex said:

So no wonder you don't want ships to fight back against CVs.  I bet the ideal game for you would be if everyone was afk.

and you missed the point TWICE now.   I suppose when someone says its "raining cats and dogs" you call the pound to pick them up as well?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,471
[REVY]
Members
8,139 posts
6,118 battles
1 hour ago, Zenn3k said:

I just wish I could get opponents that braindead.

When someone says this, it reveals what kind of game they want to play.

  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
824
[CLUMP]
Members
1,172 posts
1,454 battles

Ya peeps seem to forget that Kaga is a tier 8 CV with tier 6 planes :Smile_sceptic:  Tier 10 and 9 AA doesn't mix well with tier 6 planes :Smile_teethhappy: I should know I have a Kaga and that's why the Kaga should have preferentially MM so it doesn't see tier 9 or 10 ships :Smile_hiding: Either that or buff it or something :fish_cute_2: I would prefer preferential MM though :fish_haloween:

Edited by LastRemnant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,005
[PHD]
Members
1,063 posts
6,083 battles
1 hour ago, Zenn3k said:

I saw a Cossack that had no idea how to play the game, then a Tirpitz that had to get hit like 8 times before it figured out what "turning in" was...I didn't care to watch the rest, I just wish I could get opponents that braindead.

So, you saw a Cossack that tried to do everything you guys keep talking about, but it doesn't work, of course. Then you saw a Tirpitz who tried to turn....twice, but a Tirpitz isn't exactly a Ferrari, so it took a couple of the 4 torpedos. Knowing that your arguments don't actually work, you stopped watching. 

  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
356
[XXX]
Members
608 posts
1,555 battles

So...

Are people actually arguing for a Kaga buff or no...yeah I know...sarcasm etc. but I've seen people call the Kaga 'trash' when she's probably the best CV at tier 8 that isn't the ungoldy powerhouse that is the Enterprise. I got the Kaga B from black friday containers and...yeah gotta say comparing her to the Shokaku or the Lexington...I mean she has such massive reserves that you can literally throw planes away at the start of the match and NGAF even in a tier 10 game.

The only big disadvantage on her is that, unlike the Enterprise, she has a VERY slow plane regeneration rate to balance out having massive reserves...and the entire reason the Enterprise got removed was because it had fast plane regen AND ridiculous amount of reserves.

So yeah...just colour me kind of confused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
548 posts
26,265 battles
27 minutes ago, Yandere_Roon said:

Are people actually arguing for a Kaga buff

I would hope not. :cap_fainting:   I believe Flambass was making a sarcastic remark with respect to "buffing the Kaga due to not having a full squadron of torpedo bombers near the end of the battle".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,005
[PHD]
Members
1,063 posts
6,083 battles
6 minutes ago, ObnoxiousPotato said:

I would hope not. :cap_fainting:   I believe Flambass was making a sarcastic remark with respect to "buffing the Kaga due to not having a full squadron of torpedo bombers near the end of the battle".

Yes. He was sarcastic during the whole thing, like when he said he was under great stress for playing such a demaning class while whistling some songs

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
449
[FOXEH]
Members
1,944 posts
12,750 battles
7 hours ago, ObnoxiousPotato said:

Accordingly to Flambass, the KAGA is in serious need for a buff since he didn't have a full squadron at the end of the battle.:Smile_trollface:

See Flambass youtube video "World of Warships - This is Fine" released 7-Dec-2020.

(WARNING: could be offensive language)

URL:

 

What Kaga needs is T8 planes and she would be perfect.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,946
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,776 posts
712 battles
3 hours ago, JCC45 said:

What I saw as a childish display of petulance, arrogance, self possession and condescension towards anyone who might disagree with him.

 

 

So the typical Flambass video.

 

Yes. Disagreeing by actually going out and doing it to prove your point is "condescension". Right. 

  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×